What's taken your fancy in the classifieds today?

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Just wow šŸ˜

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Just wow šŸ˜

Wow is right...that's incredible

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yeah looks like an A line, auto box and what looks to be a less hardcore spec.

Gambit

RMS Regular
I know there's a good few Subaru owners/exowners on here. Anyone know what the auto boxes in these are like?

I can't stop looking at it.

Overpriced and you'd be stuck with it for life being auto

Nice one for sale on scoobynet at mo

Bur they're 695 to tax

Mackers91

RMS Regular
They certainly went to alot of trouble if it isn't an STI. The centre console, instrument cluster, steering wheel , seats, grill and badges.
What's the need for an auto @Mackers91 ?

No need bud, was just curious if anyone knew what they were like.

This was parked outside the dealership on Saturday morning when I was at the tyre place opposite getting the headlights aligned on the Cupra and it just caught my eye.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
No need bud, was just curious if anyone knew what they were like.

This was parked outside the dealership on Saturday morning when I was at the tyre place opposite getting the headlights aligned on the Cupra and it just caught my eye.
I love the look of them. But there would be better ones about if you don't need an auto.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Yes I priced it, maybe your friend had got a 1.4? Insurance is all much the same, just over 3k fully comp with me as a named driver, cheaper with a black box but have read too many bad reports about them.

Courtney so has her Mums sense of humour, texted me at lunch to say her only concern was the lack of boot space in the Adam, where would she fit a pram :joy:
Did you try AXA ni?

They're the cheapest about for young ones and no black box nonsense.

Reactions: Mel

sean2009

RMS Regular
Drives
M3

Attachments

• 20231008_161807.jpg
    20231008_161807.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 0

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
That place annoys the **** out of me, EVERY set of wheels on those cars are optional extra of like Ā£1500 LOL
I don't get that at all. Either advertise and price it as in the pictures, or just put it up with the standard wheels on (which will probably be rough as, why else change in the first place...).

Honestly, I'd walk away at stuff like that. If they carry on like that with the ad, imagine what they would be like for anything else... Zero time for that...