Who is going to Trackskills this Sunday 26th July

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nigelmcg

RMS Regular
Drives
991.2 GT3 RS
Kirkistown this coming Sunday 26th July...

I will be there with the Megane R26.R again...

Will be hoping for good weather too...

See you there if your going...

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
Now just remember chaps I have 2 toyo R888's brand new 215 x 50 x 15's for sale £70 each

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
looks like i wont be there, gutted. Will be next month now. Subframes for side mounts didnt arrive yet so couldnt get other things done and also need to get fueling checked.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
I'll be there with the corolla, lookin forward to seeing the r26-r... i missed it last time.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Kirkistown this coming Sunday 26th July...

I will be there with the Megane R26.R again...

Will be hoping for good weather too...

See you there if your going...

There is no hope of you being there....... YOU KNOW IT!!!!

If last Saturday is anything to go buy, look at the state of you today, and it's MONDAY.....

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
Now now Pablo, settle pettle. Have you heard the saying "everything comes to he who waits"
Well i am waiting

elmo7

RMS Regular
Hey guys would love to try this but never been on a track before and dont wana wreck anything!! Anyone fancy letting me sit in for a lap or 2 just to try and learn a weee bit so im not going in totally blind!

pablo

RMS Moderator
mate newcomers are taken out in the staff car for a few laps to get a feel for the track before going it alone. Also the newcomers go out together in the first few sessions so everyone is in the same boat.

take it handy, dont be a hero, and realise you arent racing and youll be fine.

RoniN

RMS Regular
If you can get there for 10:30am, that is great, first car on track at 11:30am and run until 6:00pm.

Plenty will take you out for session, just ask.

Cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.