Would you change?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
how is it just £500, given that your car is used now?

I don't know mate, I guess it's with the VW loyalty incentive and deposit contributions.
The extras I've added come to around £1525 more than my current car, BUT I will lose Keyless which I'm quite upset about as it's no longer available on 3 doors(n)

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Meh, why not. If you like it and can afford to change do it. What colour would you go for though?

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I'm torn between keeping it Red, which I love but a change would be nice
Lapiz, but there's a lot about
Black.
My head is spinning:rolleyes:

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Go for it.... In black tho as the red and blue are really common!

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
the oynx white would certainly be unique.

The only thing that would bother me is that I've paid X amount each month for nothing really, as I assume the contract term is reset? or is this a lease?

redanni

RMS Regular
OP
redanni
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
the oynx white would certainly be unique.

The only thing that would bother me is that I've paid X amount each month for nothing really, as I assume the contract term is reset? or is this a lease?

I'm only 6 months in mate but yea I understand what your saying, that's why I'm not ordering straight away, unlike me I need to think about it

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
I'm only 6 months in mate but yea I understand what your saying, that's why I'm not ordering straight away, unlike me I need to think about it

Is this a lease? because if you're leasing on a good price then you'd be silly not to extend it if you're loving the car.

If not, 6 months payment + £500 isn't too bad for a color change and more extras from the dealer ;)

Last edited:

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Would you consider an edition 40 ' clubsport ' instead ?

Have you seen the Club sport S. It's just beaten the record for a FWD car round the nurburgring. 306bhp. Apparently it has no sound deadening or rear seats, no dsg option and no LSD and they're only building 400 of them. Don't quote me on all that though.

gsmith

RMS Regular
Long time dead spend the money now on stuff you'll enjoy. If you love the car and happy to spend the extra £500 and everything else stays the same go for it. Just check and recheck everything from the dealer mileage allowance etc. (y)

Dave..

RMS Regular
And I thought I was bad changing every 10 months :grinning::grinning:
If you can afford it and the deal is as good as you say, go for it.
Agnews told me they can't get used ones that are nearly new.
The only option I would like is the suspension, so on rough roads I could set it to comfort mode.
I love the Lapiz blue but it's a b1tch to keep clean.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.