SOLD: 50cc mini moto for sale £50

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
As above. has sat unused for a few months so needs the carb cleaned out before its used again, ive no idea how to do this so looking a quick sale at 50 for it no offers. comes with both wets and slicks and a mixing bottle and some castrol 2 stroke oil. located in newtownabbey area, call or txt anytime on: 07867385129

20130822_161435_zps236f4962.jpg

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Problem is carb needs cleaned out. if you know how to do it then it can be done at my garage and you can see it running then. I have no idea where to start with these wee things so thats why its cheap to someone who knows what they are at. ill happily stand over it as was working perfectly before it sat for ages. i should have drained the tank so its my own fault that its not starting now. would be worth a few more quid if i could do it myself but i dont so your more than welcome to it if you know how to clean it out? Ive seen it done before i know it would only take 10-15mins to sort

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Is it a proper mini or a midi? If its a midi ill give you 50. My hips dislocate on the minis, too small

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
There are people blind to the no offers line in the ad lol

Im 6'3 and fit on it without too much bother so probably a midi. my last bike was a proper mini and you couldnt sit on it for more than an hour without hurting yourself lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.