Lease deals thread

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Allowed to drive 416 miles per month for the sweet sum of £472.50 per month. Sounds perfect.
I didn’t know you was good at maths Del
6B7C21B4-9755-40A3-ACCB-BC41598ACA93.gif

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Does anyone know which of the English lease brokers will actually deliver a car to NI? I remember seeing some saying they bring the car to a Belfast port but can’t see now who they were, if they even still do this. Don’t really want the hassle of having to go over and meet a car unless the deal was a lot better than local.
It's not really up to the broker, they don't care where you're from, it's up to the funder, some are still awkward about dealing with NI even if you're willing to collect.

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I collected my PCP car from England, they had to register the V5 at their own dealership though as apparently they couldn’t deal with an NI address

• Wow
Reactions: Dan

Willy599

RMS Regular
I collected my PCP car from England, they had to register the V5 at their own dealership though as apparently they couldn’t deal with an NI address
A mate of mine never got sent his V5 from an NI Dealer, until we were talking about something and he realised he never got it, put 40k on the car before he got the V5 :joy: Got a free service out of it though.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Another 12 weeks isn’t good. Have you tried any other brokers or even local dealers to see what they can do as there must be unsold stock about.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Another 12 weeks isn’t good. Have you tried any other brokers or even local dealers to see what they can do as there must be unsold stock about.
The broker is going to see if any other stock or cancelled orders available. Should hear back tomorrow. Can wait another 2-3 months ok, but ideally wanted it sooner rather them later to get most £ for the Audi

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
The broker is going to see if any other stock or cancelled orders available. Should hear back tomorrow. Can wait another 2-3 months ok, but ideally wanted it sooner rather them later to get most £ for the Audi
Did they give a reason as to why the extra 3 months delay? I’m on the look out now for a lease deal

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Did they give a reason as to why the extra 3 months delay? I’m on the look out now for a lease deal
I’ve also asked for this info too from the dealer. The broker doesn’t know and there seems to be some veil of secrecy over who the dealer is too. They might say it’s because of me adding options (maybe the bigger screen is harder to source for example) causing subsequent delays. Can’t say I wouldn’t have ordered it if I was told from the outset it was going to be 21 weeks, but I might not have

saxo_man

RMS Regular
If you do a search there seem to be other brokers advertising them as being in stock.
Cant see any, but just did a quick search there whilst at work. Most coming in with August delivery, and about £100-150 more PCM?

davyk31

RMS Regular
Cant see any, but just did a quick search there whilst at work. Most coming in with August delivery, and about £100-150 more PCM?
Dream Lease was the one that showed up on my Instagram earlier. No idea who they are or what the price is like once you set a mileage and deposit profile to suit but they claim to have stock of Style model.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Dream Lease was the one that showed up on my Instagram earlier. No idea who they are or what the price is like once you set a mileage and deposit profile to suit but they claim to have stock of Style model.
Ok so did ring them and they had an excellent deal on the first edition model at 5k miles. Got excited but when scaled up to 10k miles per annum it was working out at £110 pcm more expensive than the current offer I have. And the excess mileage charge is 28ppm 😳

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Closer to £800 a month though when you factor in the deposit, some wagon all the same.