RMS Stand at LevelUp Show, Bangor - Sunday 3rd August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
Just took a couple of photo's of BMWs. A few months ago it would of been Hondas. Could of entered my Z3 and Rover Mini. :worried:

WP_20140803_002.jpg
WP_20140803_003.jpg

Would like to know what size of spacers is on the z3.

corsacj

RMS Regular
Good wee day but my spoiler came off the hardtop on the way so left it home, soft top doesn't go up so had to balls my way indoors and drove home in the rain with no roof. A lot of people took pics of that lol.

Good Craic though, does anyone have pics of the 4/5 of us sitting in the mx5? Lot of people stopped and took one lol

johnboy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk 6 Golf Gti
took a run over today but the rain was on so didn't see much of the cars outside :sob:
have to say some turn out some effort put into all the cars(y)

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
Some ***** talked on here as usuall, pumesta I was no where near your focus don't you worrie, and skill I'm not a d1 drifter but can hold my own and there is plenty on here that can vouch for that.

for the record I saw the police when my back end stepped out (on that slippy road) hence why I came down to walking pace to get it straight, police women pullede said put your plate back on the front , nice car be on your way.

Artior the car is on air so can be lifted if need be, also I don't think Pilot sports are hedge finders .. Price up 275 35 19 rears ;)

Had a great day, some nice cars, and I won a prize

Sorry if offended anyone by leaving sideways,
Everyone one was asking to hear it on the way out.

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Was a brilliant we show today with decent cars all around, coming out of the car park was so tempting to go sideways especially when you have an audience ready and waiting , the car for me was the rs500 that parked behind me , that thing is perfection on wheels

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Some ***** talked on here as usuall, pumesta I was no where near your focus don't you worrie, and skill I'm not a d1 drifter but can hold my own and there is plenty on here that can vouch for that.

for the record I saw the police when my back end stepped out (on that slippy road) hence why I came down to walking pace to get it straight, police women pullede said put your plate back on the front , nice car be on your way.

Artior the car is on air so can be lifted if need be, also I don't think Pilot sports are hedge finders .. Price up 275 35 19 rears ;)

Had a great day, some nice cars, and I won a prize

Sorry if offended anyone by leaving sideways,
Everyone one was asking to hear it on the way out.

Primacies and Nexens?

Anyway regardless, car is lovely, I had assumed it was static because the wheel was catching as you left sideways

Glen

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa GTV 2.0 TS
I thoroughly enjoyed the show…good selection…some fantastic cars...great people…and loved the music

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
to be fair ive seen @marky steer and hes pretty damn good so id say your focus was safe . good wee day only planned on staying a half hour as i was on the bike but then the heavens opened up so i was trapped ... got bike of the show tho :p

Nazor

RMS Regular
Drives
306 Dimma
Really had a great day at the show with our stand and some really fantastic cars about. Blaine's 8 series is wicked, Subaru on the Paintworx stand as well as Marky's Merc get a big thumbs up from me as well.

Delighted @chrisd1 's AE86 won a prize on the Autolifers stand.

Great show organised by ShoWerks but tbh i wouldnt expect anything less from them. Fantastic day out for sure.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Had a great day today, great turnout and standard of cars, even though I got caught in that rain, got drenched!! Here are a few of my pics, brought the tripod, which was helpful, but really could have done with the remote shutter release for the indoor shots as they were still a bit blurry.

VjcPgqt.jpg

Fuk4fnl.jpg

2EDhYAT.jpg

tvMhrhU.jpg

ZT1jlkj.jpg

owgjW3N.jpg

jGzhzEr.jpg

fXagpSQ.jpg

E0lIxrI.jpg

Pz4arHU.jpg

74YchDN.jpg

rgDdeoT.jpg

OsQsktl.jpg

wlD8tvt.jpg

GEuRVJt.jpg

hxlVxS9.jpg

AgbX3w3.jpg

b3sTrlT.jpg

3SQsiEk.jpg

ZzZWlUe.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Great pics, looks like a good turnout, shame i couldnt make it.

Does anyone know the owners of these 2 A3s?

SDC10376Small.jpg

SDC10396Small.jpg

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
The merc sounded awesome. That up looked awesome, first ive seen it! Great turnout! pitty the rain came on though

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.