RMS Stand at LevelUp Show, Bangor - Sunday 3rd August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Sarah/Puzzlement13: Seat Arosa
2. JCLC: Volvo
3. Artoir: BMW 8 series
4. Big Ian
5. Matty Carter - EP3 Type r
6.Justin
7. CJ: Mx5
8. Ryan: Civic
9. corey: Premier ep3 civic - work dependant
10. cauld1: mx5

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
See you guys on Sunday at 12:30 in the carpark on Abby Street, looking forward to the show I have to say!

Got the car tidied a bit :
10307172_10203433227206055_4139793400324053957_n.jpg

This was it 2 weeks ago :party::
photo110-vi.jpg

Big Ian

RMS Member
Drives
Focus RS Mk2
Folks count me out for tommorow. Have been asked to go to show in banbridge tommorow. Sorry for letting you all down.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Anyone know is there a car wash near the show?

Going by the weather I'm going to need it after the drive from Armagh..

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
Is the car park handy got to coming from Belfast direction?

I've never been to this show before..

I think so, never been before either, of what I remember of Bangor it's basically 2 mins from where we are meeting up at. Should be easy enough to get to from Belfast :grinning:

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Head into Bangor, go past the bus station on your left, straight into the town. Follow the one way system down Main Street and up High Street. Keep right at the lights, car park is immediately on your right.

Car wash either at the top of main street (don't go right at the lights) or on the Belfast Road, on the way into the town from Belfast.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Folks going to have to pull out 'fraid, had promised BCS to go with them a few weeks back if someone pulled out so ended double booked. Flipped a coin and BCS won!

Had thought Joe could cover my spot in the event this happened, but Ian pulled out as well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.