RMS Stand at LevelUp Show, Bangor - Sunday 3rd August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Thought it was a great event, with a good variety of cars... cool location and well organised, definitely one of the better static shows!
Was good to meet plenty of new people and catch up with some of the oldies... came away with a prize, glad you guys enjoyed the AE86.
I think the Top 10 is the best way to do things, no ranks, just 10 nice cars... Thanks again to all involved and the Showerks guys, roll on next years!

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Thought it was a great event, with a good variety of cars... cool location and well organised, definitely one of the better static shows!
Was good to meet plenty of new people and catch up with some of the oldies... came away with a prize, glad you guys enjoyed the AE86.
I think the Top 10 is the best way to do things, no ranks, just 10 nice cars... Thanks again to all involved and the Showerks guys, roll on next years!

Your car is just unbelievable, i've never had the chance to see it in person up close before but it really is something special. Not your usual "twincam" sh*te :grinning:

Great work by ShoWerks as always, already looking forward to next year.

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
Great pics, looks like a good turnout, shame i couldnt make it.

Does anyone know the owners of these 2 A3s?

SDC10376Small.jpg

SDC10396Small.jpg

Yes Dean McFarland owns the purple one and Aaron Hegarty owns the red one - dont think either of them are on here tho

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Rms stand I think?

ShoWerks LevelUp 2 2014 by Tinners478, on Flickr

Mr Mackins car was hiding in doors at this point.

And some other RMS peoples:

And mine because its mine :p

Full set here and on Facebook

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.