a-kem automotive

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Thanks man, replacement foam, and all the extras... can't wait to get a winter's cleaning out of this!

anachem86_zps17e883df.jpg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
How do I place an order and pay for it.Do I just pm Ross or what .Sorry if I have missed these details somewhere.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
How do I place an order and pay for it.Do I just pm Ross or what .Sorry if I have missed these details somewhere.

Hello mate. PM me with what you're after, and add in your name, address and telephone number and I'll get it sent out for next day delivery

Sam.

RMS Regular
Really impressed with the Anachem products (y)

This is a 24 year old heat shield from the underside of my Golf, cleaned with Stonebrite (Agitated and washed off).

heatshield.png

No before pictures sadly, but it looked like this:
$T2eC16FHJF4FFks2W1P6BST)RB7-jw~~60_57.png

B6GUE

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FRS
I don't mean to be a kn0b but what all does this Stonebrite stuff cover/ do, great results above from the heatshield (y)

I got that £40 kit and a drying cloth (Yellow) and the blue one for buffing and I'm very impressed (y)

Top job Ross

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
@B6GUE Stonebrite is a mild (i believe phosphoric) acid cleaner which is safe for use on alloys and parts that are heavy with dirt. It needs very little time on.

Having only got some today I am yet to see the results, but usually I use Articulate on the wheels and its good enough to remove 90% of baked on dirt/brake dust

EDIT: Found the datasheet
Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 02.02.48.png

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
I think i'm using too much of the stuff, as in not diluting it enough. I don't care though, it's leaving an amazing finish on the car. That ultragloss craic is absolutely unreal stuff, I couldn't believe the way it works.

I have to admit I was sceptical until the first use. £40 well spent, actually look forward to washing the car these days :grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I think i'm using too much of the stuff, as in not diluting it enough. I don't care though, it's leaving an amazing finish on the car. That ultragloss craic is absolutely unreal stuff, I couldn't believe the way it works.

I have to admit I was sceptical until the first use. £40 well spent, actually look forward to washing the car these days :grinning:

Ultra Gloss is honestly one of my very favourite products. Just makes everything look so good!

garyo

RMS Regular
Mine arrived yesterday and even though I knew it would be pretty much a waste of time washing the car today, I couldn't resist trying out the new snow foam lance I picked up from @Cleantec with my box of goodies from Ross.

All I did was a quick blitz with Articulate, a coat of foam and a hose rinse in between showers this avo, didn't lay a finger on the car and came up spot on. Don't have any before/after pics, and safe to say it's rotten again after doin about 150 miles since, but can't wait to get a chance to give it the full treatment with the rest of the products from the bundle.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
That's pretty much what I try to do myself, especially in this awful weather where it's a hateful task trying to properly wash the car.

Articulate on, foam the car, and rinse well off.

Save the sponge washing for the weekend (if I have the time!)

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Ross, How often would you need to use the UltraGloss? And the best method, just spray on and rinse?