GTINI Dubshed 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
image.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Good ole day, not as busy as expected spectator wise which means tomorrow will be MAD !

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Cayman and the (sorry for lack of description) Red Mk5, possibly 6 Golf on Porsche Cups (?) for me.

Can't forget @56oval and Daves Beetles either

bob

RMS Regular
Will probably take a run up tomorrow, how long would you allow to get round the show, 2 hours? Anyone know what time it finishes?

56oval

RMS Regular
the faux rat look cabrio had everyones tongues wagging, and for once, in a good way which is nigh on impossible these days, almost a rat look parody on wheels, but brilliantly done, you'd have to be a miserable sod to not at least crack a grin.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Gutted that I'm away and missing it but seen a few this morning and the LSB M3 that was on here.

56oval

RMS Regular
If your in you could win ;)

Is the rat mobile Weed's creation ?

Lol, i didn't enter the car for judging, just glad to be there, i have no idea who built the faux rat mk3 cab. I would say, for all the commentary shows like these get in reference to the genre of the cars and the "scene" it was a brilliant day today, great to catch up with loads of people i haven't seen in ages and have a good natter, some stuff there that i never usually take a second glance at that caught my eye, there really is something there for everyone, if you look for it.

Last edited:

gsmith

RMS Regular
Think it is weeds golf seen something on bakebook about it few days ago.
Maybe get down tomorrow for a nosey not really my thing but can see the work that goes into some of the cars is first class. The 1 series looks fantastic with the carbon bonnet think it's the paintworx car?

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Was judging today, very hard class as the quality of some of the cars was so high. Think we made the right decision though, will see if there is any public outcry tomorrow!

andy_b

RMS Regular
If that "rat" monstrosity of a volkswagen has everyone's attention, I mightin go at all as that is awful looking(n)..On the plus side that the rest of the pics Graham posted looks great!

56oval

RMS Regular
If that "rat" monstrosity of a volkswagen has everyone's attention, I mightin go at all as that is awful looking(n)..On the plus side that the rest of the pics Graham posted looks great!

you have to see it for what it is, a parody of the rat look, peoples comments were all about the fun side of it, no more, no less. my car is ( some say) o.g rat look, 50+ years of tired dented and worn out paint that in many respects is way out of place, but it is what it is, every panel tells a story, pouring nirtomors on a bonnet and letting it rust that golf isn't, its a mood lightener in a fiercely competitive arena and i actually quiet like it for that.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.