GTINI Dubshed 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Middleman

RMS Regular
OP
Middleman
Drives
R32
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427299118.588362.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
#dubshedprep almost complete...

Really looking forward to this show, who all is going then and on what days?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Should be BIG ! will be thee both days myself, snapping mostly on Saturday and on a trade stand Sunday so will hopefully bump into a few old faces

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Any word on what trade stands will be there? My brother has asked me to go to this with him so I was just wondering if it's worth bringing cash in case I see anything.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Will be up lending a hand again this year.

Can't wait to see some of the cars. Stupidly high standard yet again. (y)

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Was going to drive to this in the mx5, might get a taxi just incase it gets confused for the scrap a jap car...

Your MX-5 was styled on a Lotus Elan so I'd say your safe.

Wee bit annoyed I'm working, never been to DubShed & I'd say this will be one of the biggest events !

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Looking forward to this. Heading on Sunday so will hopefully have a bit more time to look around and not miss a few areas like I did last year lol

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Covering for a magazine and AL, so will be there both days, really looking forward to see what they have come up with this year!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was supposed to go to this today as iv missed the last couple of years due to work. Phone call last night and yep working thisafternoon :mad:. If the weather doesn't pick up I'll go tomorrow instead of Larne.

conor62

RMS Member
Drives
Corsa Sport
Anyone know how much entry is on foot? I know it's £10 per person for a car? And free for children under 12?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Anyone know how much entry is on foot? I know it's £10 per person for a car? And free for children under 12?
That is the spectator price to walk in

Then a few £ for parking the car. Think it was about £4

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
It's £10 to walk in!? Bit steep...
Yeah this will just start an argument like every year.

I wouldn't says it's steep for a day out.

Also the grounds aren't exactly free to use, if spectators pay less going in Then the people showing there cars would have to pay more, is that fair?

And most importantly, profits or proceeds of some sort going to a chosen charity every year

Also put it this way, the Fintona car show costs more and is smaller, and in MY opinion has not got the same quality either.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.