VW Mk6 Golf GTi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
cruise stalk and bluetooth module/loom are en route now.

cruise was 35 quid lol bargain. 115 for bluetooth.

map in a few weeks, I want to get used to the drop in power so the map seems like a gain from std, rather than just a smaller drop from the 911.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
This car is mint, my Dad owned it for a while - great purchase.

He bought it from VW at a year old... They then bought it back off him again when he came to sell it because they knew the car was an immaculate example.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
Happy days. Small world!!

Yeah he bought it with 9,000 on it and only did 3000 miles in a year then sold it back in Feb 2012 so someones done a fair wee bit of driving in it since. Good to see it going to an enthusiast who'll appreciate it! Health to enjoy :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Very. Build date was Nov 09 so prior to the swap over in 10. Wouldn't have bothered otherwise as adds a couple of hundred quid :worried:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Thats lovely @pablo

you certainly didnt hang about replacing the 911 with what you said you would!

What shade of white is it finished in?

OEM smoked LED rears lights really make a difference to these

5632-KGrHqJ-hFBjPTbYRBQnDEl41UQ60_3.jpg

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
it honestly fell into my lap at exactly the right time, I couldnt believe it.

proper candy white (y)

My LED tails are en route should be here in a few days. Picked up the bluetooth module and loom from Lyons earlier so will get that installed tonight.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.