Audi C7 A6 3.0TDi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Thanks Matt.

Any sign of the Toureag yet? I'd love a nosey.

No not as yet think early August unfortunately! Not used to this waiting 4 months for a car malarky! Don't keep most 4 months lol. Maybe stick a thread up when it come sure so your welcome to come get a nosey.

LewB

RMS Regular
very nice Ian, do you miss the A8 at all? Does this feel as huge as the A8? Ive seen a few of these around and it doesnt look like there is much size difference between them, nicely spec'd too!

LewB

RMS Regular
I don't care about anything other than being able to turn on my rear lights with my DRL's and making the passenger mirror tilt when in reverse :grinning:

Does it need coded for the passenger mirror tilt in reverse? mine just requires the passenger mirror selected on the adjustment knob rather than have it in the middle, and then it automatically tilts when reversing - does this make sense?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Does it need coded for the passenger mirror tilt in reverse? mine just requires the passenger mirror selected on the adjustment knob rather than have it in the middle, and then it automatically tilts when reversing - does this make sense?

My old E46 was the same

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
very nice Ian, do you miss the A8 at all? Does this feel as huge as the A8? Ive seen a few of these around and it doesnt look like there is much size difference between them, nicely spec'd too!

I'll be honest, I don't miss the A8 at all. I'm glad I did it, but just don't miss it now that it's gone.

It doesn't feel just as big as the A8, though I haven't checked dimensions. Like I say rear visibility is fantastic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D

That's how it works in this.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4

Must try that, just had read a list of options on VAGCOM on another thread on here and that was one of them.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
How you getting on with this? Thinking on buying a 2.0 TDI S line 2012 in manual, any input?

Loving it, although Mrs Lyons prefers the Golf.

Not really anything specific to report on it I'm afraid! We were up visiting family in Strabane and Ballykelly there at the weekend and it was super comfortable, and the boot is enormous.

Jason

RMS Regular
Loving it, although Mrs Lyons prefers the Golf.

Not really anything specific to report on it I'm afraid! We were up visiting family in Strabane and Ballykelly there at the weekend and it was super comfortable, and the boot is enormous.
How does the MRS find the size of it on the road? my OH is more used to Mini's & Slim Coupes!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Grand, it's really not an issue. She drove the A8 too but never parallel parked it, but has done so in this with ease.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Lovely big bus, very well specced for an SE, has it the LED bar tail lights too?

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4

Update - this doesn't work :p

Cossie_1986

RMS Member
Drives
330d - Alfa
Love these cars they look awesome! One of the best looking saloons you can get in my opinion.

Jason

RMS Regular
How you getting on with yours?

I caved to temptation got a Daytona Grey 2012 S Line 177

10446226_519161308241512_4558059924128113964_o.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
Very nice, love Daytona.

I love it. I usually only get to drive it at the weekend when out on family duties so it stays in Economy mode but I had to nip over to the site the thee evening and put it in Sport and it is a weapon.

Sadly it's in Agnews at present getting a new steering rack and MMI screen. The symptoms of each of them were my only gripes, so hopefully it'll be perfect when they're sorted.

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
As long it isn't you footing the bill for either, you can do absolutely nothing on big audis these days without spending the price of a fortnight's family holiday.

Last edited:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
OP
Lyons
Drives
X5 / 435D
There's an approved used warranty on it so they're just waiting for approval first. Will hear tomorrow but I don't see how a steering rack wouldn't be covered.

I'll definitely be extending it when the year is up. I had a warranty on the A8 and TT and it takes all the worries away.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.