BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Now this is cool imo..........
And a lot less money.
1971 Chevrolet El Camino

s-l1600.jpg

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Hard to value that old yank stuff and you really really need to know what you're at to even consider it really.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Exactly @chris_b and as awesome looking as that is, it's not as desirable as a 69 car, especially when there is a 71 SS for sale at about £12k.

I will more than likely just import something myself, I would absolutely love a Chevy Nova and build a super muscle car out of it which for about £10k shipped would have you a very tidy base car

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
You crazy people :party:

Only back in the country yesterday. Car sold today. I'll have it all stripped and ready to go by end of the month all being well. Mammoth job stripping it.

Car sold as stock and another chap bought everything else.

Surprises coming in next few months :party::party:

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW

Only back in the country yesterday. Car sold today. I'll have it all stripped and ready to go by end of the month all being well. Mammoth job stripping it.

Finally, I thought it would have been a book that my great great great grandchildren's grandchildren would have been reading centurys from now , 'The legend of the car that wouldn't sell' #AkraEdition :p

Anyway what's next ?

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)

The guy that bought everything else, what a day when the postman arrives at his house lol

jc7891

RMS Regular
I was hoping a spotted the replacement in your parents driveway but realised you were getting rid of it just yet lol

Reactions: WSM
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.