BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Why to god would you buy your car and want it standard .It sounds awesome the day you passed me .someone needs there head examined lol.good luck with your new purchase whatever it may be .One things for sure I imagine it will be something else if you sold a m4 to buy i .

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Why to god would you buy your car and want it standard .It sounds awesome the day you passed me .someone needs there head examined lol.good luck with your new purchase whatever it may be .One things for sure I imagine it will be something else if you sold a m4 to buy i .
The M4 is handsdown one of the best cars I have owned and to be honest am likely to ever own. It's ran it's course for now with me but I'll not lie I see myself in another M4 at some stage in my life. They're simply superb cars. Even the smokey old white ones....... :party::party:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
It is definitely one of the nicest cars on rms.someone is getting part a class car,they should of just spend the extra few ££ and had a stunner in there drive .imo of coarse .

Reactions: WSM
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.