BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Awful pictures so don't complain just yet :grinning: I'll get some better ones taken!

loJjuU9.jpg

9rY5Ebq.jpg

Latest pic is the replaced kidney grilles - side grills are on back order!

H2b2kk3l.jpg

Up next some other goodies - most likely carbon fibre related....... Diffuser, splitter and exhaust tips!

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Lovely mate, the only thing I dislike on them is the rear indicators. Should be LED and all red like the e92.
What's the spec?

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Is that a Renault Captur in the background?! Oh yes!!!!

Stunning car.

BM isn't bad either.

Reactions: WSM

PAULW

RMS Regular
Nice, pretty sure I saw this the other day as I walked down corporation street, numberplate familiar! Lovely car!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
If the next time your up at Petes in also there is love a wee run in it (before it gets washed!)

Stunning car.

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
Boucher Apollo road this morning I thought I seen this car driving past me. If not same car and first 3 letters lol Lovely motor mate.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Lovely mate, the only thing I dislike on them is the rear indicators. Should be LED and all red like the e92.
What's the spec?

Pretty much everything except Ceramics (LOL @ £8K) can write it all out if you want!

Nice, pretty sure I saw this the other day as I walked down corporation street, numberplate familiar! Lovely car!
That'd be me on the way to work mate, feel free to wave/say hello!

If the next time your up at Petes in also there is love a wee run in it (before it gets washed!)

Stunning car.
Yes mate, no problem at all!

Boucher Apollo road this morning I thought I seen this car driving past me. If not same car and first 3 letters lol Lovely motor mate.
Possible... Bavarian had her for the run-in service!

HWW

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta, Mini
They look well in white. Saw a new white M3 parked in Dundonald yesterday.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
I love it, white was a good choice, would love a run in one of these!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Thanks everyone :grinning: If you see me feel free to come for a spin!

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
See this everyday in work when walking over to Unit 15. So much presence in person. Would pick it over the M5 it sits beside anyday ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.