BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
See this everyday in work when walking over to Unit 15. So much presence in person. Would pick it over the M5 it sits beside anyday ;)
Ah, nice one, come say hello! That's my bosses car. I do like to remind him that mine is faster :laughing:

zafturbo

RMS Regular
They look fantastic on the road although I have only seen a blue and a white one so far.sooo jealous

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Lovely cars. As said in another thread, I would have gone for one of these if I didn't have the two dogs to ferry about the place.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Lovely cars. As said in another thread, I would have gone for one of these if I didn't have the two dogs to ferry about the place.
Yeah a coupe is never going to suit you. RS4 is hardly a downgrade though! I love those.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Flip me... Does everyone work in this business park LOL :grinning:

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Wouldn't say the RS4 is a down grade performance wise. The driving experience and the enjoyment factor would certainly favour the M4 without question. I will always enjoy the Audi interior over the BMW tho. Having said this, that is always personal preference though.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Wouldn't say the RS4 is a down grade performance wise. The driving experience and the enjoyment factor would certainly favour the M4 without question. I will always enjoy the Audi interior over the BMW tho. Having said this, that is always personal preference though.
I'd have agreed on the interior front but the M4 is very nice inside.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.