BMW M4 - Akra Pg 5 // Lowered & Floored Pg 21.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Love the car ... would love to see what it would look like with bright silver wheels opposed to the black ones!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Love the car ... would love to see what it would look like with bright silver wheels opposed to the black ones!
It had the BMW stock silver wheels on it originally (19s) but I didn't think they sat well to be honest. I prefer the black ones so I changed to those at cost... not much like.

I think those wheels work quite well...

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
The Vossen M4 is awesome!

14909880555_c3736782bb_b.jpg

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Yes, those are nice, VFS-1 I think they are! if I could get them for their US price I'd get them... they're about $2.5K USD (plus tyres, of course)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
AutoAlloys does CV7 reps which would look great also, but id begrudge putting reps on a new M4.

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Got myself an ENET cable so gonna do some coding this week I think! Just simple things like power fold mirrors on lock as opposed to waiting few seconds.

The comp pack might be interesting. I am liking the Vorsteiner GTS stuff at the minute!

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Yeah daily driver with those would be a bit much!

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Yeeeoooo...going to sound class, and look the dogs mate.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Any time apart from Sunday mornings....Should be getting the new pipes on it maybe next week...

WSM

RMS Regular
OP
WSM
Drives
R8
Any time apart from Sunday mornings....Should be getting the new pipes on it maybe next week...
Wow, really?!

He doesn't expect mine until mid-march at best :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.