08 SEAT Leon FR

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Thought that was you @pablo, Porsche looking brilliant on the road (y) spotted you thismorning too you must have been on school duties like myself today.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Lovely car shouldn't sit long ... (y)

Cheers, if it doesn't go at close to that money I'll keep it and possibly go stage 2 in the future. Really fancy an M3 though and with a load of work coming up the car will be sitting still for a couple of months.

Quick pic whilst the thread been bumped :grinning:
image.jpg

Reactions: wes

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
E46 M3? Definitely one of the cars I wanted to own, glad I finally got to experience one. Great cars and rev out like nothing ive had before.

pablo

RMS Moderator
very different drive to a leon thats for sure. The leon/s3/gti are all nice easy quick cars but the likes of an M3 is so much more engaging. youll love it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Thats the problem owes me about £8.5 and its a real good clean car. Iv dropped the price to £7.5k and if no interest I'll just keep it. The thing with making it faster is it'll be more dead money lol.

I'm really wanting an M3 or a Impreza, and I'm going to be busy for a couple of months so the car will just be sitting up doing nothing.

Sadly that's modifying for you, you really have to write the costs of the mods off and cant consider what they stand you.

I just looked on UCNI and I think that price is a lot more realistic now (y). Since you asked for feedback, I think your initial price was too high as it was GTi money. I honestly think it will sell for near enough what you have it on for now. I certainly wouldn't be dropping toooo much more.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
The leon is a nice car alright but very predictable and does get a tad boring to drive at times. If this goes it'll be a couple of months before anything else and I'll not be rushing into M ownership, last thing id want is a money pit lol.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Cheers for that @Lyons and tbh I do agree with you but hey you don't ask you don't get. I asked and still didn't get lol.

Shall see what happens (y)

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Was behind you in the wifes Standard FR the other morning too, thing sits lovely! :grinning:

Surprised its not sold before now.

G N K

RMS Regular
OP
G N K
Drives
Anything
Well not a whole lot happening with the car atm still no real interest on the sale front and iv dropped the price to as low as I really feel comfortable with. So just been continuing to enjoy it and keeping it clean.

Few rubbish pics after a wee wash thismorning;
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Off to the RMS rolling road day next week so looking forward to that, cheers for looking.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.