Expired Deal 10% off eBay today until 8pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Worked for me too. Although I was looking to buy something from the states and it wouldn't let me group everything together to pay for it at once, so had to remove it from my basket :worried:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Worked for me too. Although I was looking to buy something from the states and it wouldn't let me group everything together to pay for it at once, so had to remove it from my basket :worried:
I got one item from US but it took me to my £75 max saving so sent money to a mate and got him to order another something for me.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Anyone any links to genuine or good apple cables for an iPhone 7, Pref 2meter ones.

Looked at eBay there but the some are listed as genuine and at £3 so wouldn’t trust them.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Result! just bought 4 tyres for my new impreza rims plus a set of Eibachs and saved a good bit. I had to use my wife's account on the 2nd order as I had maxed out the discount on the first. Cheers for the link @Mont.

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
Thanks for the heads up!

Saved a good bit there buying some new Lemfoder upper suspension arms, ball joints and inner and outer track rods for the Mercedes along with 6 glow plugs.

Mont

RMS Regular
OP
Mont
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Didnt realise the 6pm finish, literally hit the button at 18:00:00 and it denied it.
Cost me £58 :worried:

That’ll learn ye for not reading the title, the main post and the screenshot I’d uploaded on the first page :p

I have to admit I did the same as you one of the last times they ran this promotion. I got on to the eBay chat thing and said that my connection was slow and I’d pressed the button just before the 6pm deadline. The guy said they’d look in to it and to be fair they credited me the difference. Might be worth a try.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Saved a few quid on a pair of muck master wellies that id been eyeing up! Thanks for the heads up @Mont

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Bought a pair of spacers for the 335 and some kerbing filler too. Typically I’ve bought £3/400 of random car audio stuff over the last couple of weeks :sob:

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
That’ll learn ye for not reading the title, the main post and the screenshot I’d uploaded on the first page :p

I have to admit I did the same as you one of the last times they ran this promotion. I got on to the eBay chat thing and said that my connection was slow and I’d pressed the button just before the 6pm deadline. The guy said they’d look in to it and to be fair they credited me the difference. Might be worth a try.

Speaking to Shreya now to try and sort it 8o|

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
Shreya checked, I hit the button at 18:00:05, which was late and I missed it.

She assures me there are further discount vouchers coming over the next few days........
Wonder should I just cancel my £350 incorrect order. They are Japanese and might not understand my messages

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
If this appears again , let me know. I had to cancel my order and place another so discount wouldn't apply. Had full discount too.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.