Expired Deal 10% off eBay today until 8pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
What exactly did she say? There’s usually only one of these per year, I’d find it hard to believe they’d do another so soon?
Yeah I'm wondering that too. I'm sure they don't need it , eBay and PayPal must make a fortune this time of year , why would they need to entice usage. I'm hoping for a January sale one.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
What exactly did she say? There’s usually only one of these per year, I’d find it hard to believe they’d do another so soon?

"
08:16:32 UTC Shreya
I am not able to give you the exact time but as today you were not able to use the voucher you will receive the next voucher super soon."

hippyross

RMS Regular
That’s sales person speak for ‘I’ll never talk to you again now please go away’
Haha
giphy.gif

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
This is only certain retailers online btw Brenda, not 20% off everything going yeah?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I only realised it was AO appliances after I posted :worried:. I was flat out adding stuff from my watch list to my basket too!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Splendid, 2 items now in my basket.

Anyone know if I make an offer on something that is accepted, can it then be added to the basket? Or do you have to pay for it straight away?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Doesnt work with everything though. Tech is out and oddly some car stuff i have my eye on i cant apply the code to either :sob:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Ha. Must be in the fine print.

I got a part for the car with a few quid off.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.