1984 Raleigh Night Burner . MINT Showbike.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
how much for the blue tuff burner if youd be interestee in selling it?

MK1 tuff is not for sale mate , Too much effort put into it and i love it .Its the Iconic burner with the blue n yellow colour scheme. I had to buy another full bike just to get the original blue fat and thin snakebelly tyres .

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
do you use any of them?

lovely lovely bikes... always loved the one pads talked of wi the white wheels... never got one tho :worried:

Maxwell

Banned
mk1003.jpg

my god this makes the white one look crap....unbelievable mate!!!!!!!!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
:worried:

i can see my baby just peaking her head round the corner there ;)

let me know when she comes back up for sale if she ever does dude

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
my god - memories as a kid - i had one of them blue and yellow ones!

i wish i knew what ever happened to it..... i was obviously very lucky!

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
do you use any of them?

lovely lovely bikes... always loved the one pads talked of wi the white wheels... never got one tho :worried:

Mook most of the ones pictured are totally unridden garage ornaments . I just sold the team bike i normally ride . It was a mint condition original unrestored bike . Heres a wee pic of it at lady dixon park

Aruffell005.jpg

Aruffell003.jpg

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Just finishing off this 1983 Chrome Aero Pro at the minute . This is basically the holy grail of burners . This one has MINT original chrome and everything else has been replaced/restored .

1AeroPro002.jpg

Then this is the pride of the fleet at the minute . Blue and chrome Aero Pro.

chblue4.jpg

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
i dont get it, i just dont understand the money involved in these...but by god i love these pics i could look at these all day.

absolutely stonking collection mate..

we need this is general chat or something instead of clogging the FS thread :grinning:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
All those bikes are looking well!!

Where do you get the parts for them, I've a mini burner here from my younger days, I wouldn't mind tidying up!

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
i hate going up to neils place, just cant get my head around what he has in his collection. (not that i am jealous or anything abviously lol)! only messing with ya bro.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Neil

Let me know when the Aero is going up for sale - think i may want that back for the mantle piece now :p

Hamish

this Team Burner pabs? It'd be perfect for you mate

This one is a nice restored bike but has had some light use and has had a couple of chips but theyre touched in . Spec as follows

Full crmo frame
blue sugino chainwheel
sugino spider
sugino bolts
nice clean unstamped crank
good mx1000 copy brakes
suntour pedals
bmx seat
blue faun grips
top bar pad
blue yaban chain
new skyway tuff2's
new gumwalls

Price is £250

1018.jpg

1014.jpg

Hamish

Hi, Your Team Burner looks so good. Has it been snapped up yet? If not I would certainly be interested.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I'd be interested in that white/red/blue/yellow Burner if it was still for sale, I had one just like that as a kid. :heart:

paulmcmillen

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Leon Cupra
I love the MK1 ULTRA Burner in black and gold - I had one, and I still have the wheels off it on another BMX that I used to give death (which I still own and is still in good running order!).

I MIGHT still have some brakes and bits n pieces around - might hunt them out to see if they would be any use to anyone!!!

Herbert Austin

RMS Regular
Drives
Clubman/s
Wow, superb collection Neil

I had a burner the same colour scheme as the Tuff, except I didn't have the cool yellow wheels.
Was that the standard burner then?

Infact the more I think of it I have a feeling its in the shed, hidden by Golf & Mini bits lol
Its not going to be as shiney as that one though :oops:
Must dig it out and get a photo for a laugh (Rat look? :laughing: )

mk1003.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Are you selling up Neil? I'd like work to buy some of these for decoration for our bike area.

Jola

RMS Regular
Amazing collection + all super clean, hats off to have bikes of that age in such fantastic condition (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.