1989 Mitsubishi Cyborg RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Looks like something from GTA, very cool and never seen one before, didn't even know they exist!

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Cheers for the replies. It's an actual evo engine rather than the original 1600 stroked to evo spec. It's obviously not standard power either lol

Simon you have my number. Just give me a shout! I'll be in belfast this evening if you are about, jus holler!

Yeah I sneakied past on Sunday, couldn't get the room to show a bit of boost which was a shame. Funny watching everyone there get whiplash as I drove by haha

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
That's an odd looking wee motor but very cool at the same time. Looks like a PS13 from the front! I bet it goes like the clappers with the Evo engine in such a small shell.

I seen a Mazda Familia the other night on Facebook for sale and thought it would be a cool left field JDM choice but this is another step up again! Hopefully see it about sometime!

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Unsure of figure but its plenty lol she can certainly shift the power is just brutal. There was a member was supposed to come out in his skyline and get a couple of good vids of her on the motorway but hasnt happened yet. Ill try and get a good video tonight, need someone else to do it though its impossible on my own lol

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Unsure of figure but its plenty lol she can certainly shift the power is just brutal. There was a member was supposed to come out in his skyline and get a couple of good vids of her on the motorway but hasnt happened yet. Ill try and get a good video tonight, need someone else to do it though its impossible on my own lol

There goes my plans of an early night then lol

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Yeah chris its a total monster. Ive owned/been in some seriously quick cars but this is just a different level. Smiles for miles isnt a good enough description

subaru97

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
Been in this thing, words don't describe the way this moves off the lights or even just dropping a gear on the motorway, unreal motor mate you no I be smiling ear to ear everytime I'm in it lol, wagon

56oval

RMS Regular
Even if it wasnt " tuned / engine swapped " that is a seriously funky rollerskate, i love it . Enjoy.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
That's one of the perks for sure lol when you say that they just want to see it. The reactions in traffic are priceless noone has a clue, makes it even funnier when you boost off lol

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Class. There was a newer shape cyborg thingy at mondello last year running evo running gear but it wasn't going right when I seen it an don't think it was handling the best either. Im sure it would be a beast once he had it sorted thou.

Love this :grinning:

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Yeah would have been the cj shape. Nice looking motors too.. I've seen a good few of them done over the while. They throw v6 mivecs into them as well for giggles.
Cheers!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.