1989 Mitsubishi Cyborg RS

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

steelyblue

RMS Regular
OP
steelyblue
Drives
Tiny white 4x4
Hey folks, sorry for the ignorance been a messed up whack of months with me breaking my pelvis and then blowing it up racing a 35gtr! was worth it to watch the Nissan owner basically cry. I'm sure hes had some ****ty dreams since that evening haha.... with that she went off to the legend jonny @ aI and did the following...

evo 7 pistons
evo 7 rods
evo 9 crank
cometic street pro head
acl race bearings
new clutch
rebuilt gearbeg
arp bolt and stud kits
new oil send
etc etc etc

£3k lighter but obviously a much better engine now! She is indeed for sale, unfortunately life has other plans that don't involve me strokering it and torturing the country (cries self to sleep). Turns out there are less numbers of this car as I originally thought, genuine ones anyway. So someone will have something ridiculously original and pretty much never ever to be seen again. Ill have detailed pics (finally) this weekend as a fella from new mexico is looking at importing it but nothing is set in stone. Sorry for a late update, stuff has just been a bit crazy. Cheers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.