1991 MK2 Golf GTI Edition One 8V

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
yup bought the passat off him for spares and the engine for another project Eamon. Thanks for the comments guys, just have to get the black plastics brought up to scratch :grinning:

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
may sound mad but smooth peanut butter is the job for the blacks Thumper. .

Big up LHD :grinning:

egvti

RMS Regular
Drives
eg vti civic
that car is like a fine whiskey only gets better with age and i can say it looks unreal in the pics be worth a bob or two in a few years best off luck with it lad

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
I'd heard about the peanut butter alright, mad but true so it seems Tufty!lol Thanks egvti, plan on keeping this one for a while :grinning:

eamon343

RMS Regular
Tufty said:
may sound mad but smooth peanut butter is the job for the blacks Thumper. .

Big up LHD :grinning:

Gotta try this, mine are terible. Ive been hearing all kinds of weird stuff recently, tried the hot air gun, worked ok but was afraid of burning something. And the used engine oil wasnt to bad either, mad some mess though lol.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
very nice mk2 - wouldnt do much else to it to be honest - maybe a tad lower and an exhaust of some sort

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Without going too off topic, just tried that flat wiper thnig, tidies it up immensely. If you don't like it 10 minutes will change it back.

Attachments

• wipers.jpg
    wipers.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 87

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
yup the lay flat wiper is a well handy little mod that just tidies up the back end and the best part being that its free!lol

So you not like the GTI manda? its quite different from an S15 but at least i still have the Teg!

Thumper

RMS Regular
OP
Thumper
Blast from the past here! :grinning: friend of mine owned it then it was sold on. Last I heard a guy Ally now has it down in Fermanagh. Really beautiful car tho! On a side note I still have a set of brand new chromalux in the packets stashed away :grinning:

Gambit

RMS Regular
Yeah I seen someone selling an interior like yours across the water and them saying theyd never seen another like it and I remembered yours hence holy thread revival!

Wonder is that allymac down in ballinamallard that has it.

Chromolux glass is worth a small fortune now even more so it being new

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Wondered why I hadn't seen this thread before :confounded:

Lovely example, never seen a MK2 edition one before - would love one!

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Just liked the first post thinking this was your new wagon then realized the thread was 7 years old! lmao

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.