1995 Smoke Grey Corsa GSI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Always wanted a GSI or GSI kitted corsa b. Looks great even now especially on the speed lines. Looks super clean ... that engine bay too :cool:

Andy_A

RMS Regular
OP
Andy_A
DSC03577.JPG
Thanks a lot guys! I grabbed a few new pics this morning.
DSC03573.JPG
DSC03574.JPG
DSC03576.JPG

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That is awesome, my first car was a corsa b too.

Granted a 1.2 faded red with no power steering!

Would love this, enjoy.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Looks brilliant.

Always loved the morette twin headlamp kits on them too. I remember two guys in Derry about 20 years ago running about in two GSi kitted Corsas (both were SRi models), one was red and one was white - both had the twin lamps. When I google a picture now though, they definitely don't hold the same appeal for me as they used to (n)

ergwerge.jpg

pablo

RMS Moderator
nice little momo type steering wheel would be the ticket but loses the originality in fairness

Last edited:

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
i didn't like corsa's back in the day when everyone and their dog had a combat kitted kosei alloyed 1.2.
Have to say they have grown on me massively the last few years.
That is the perfect example. HTD (y)

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I take it its running bigger brakes? I love the speedlines and I had them on my own corsa 17 years ago but the standard wheels on them are perfect as well

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
i didn't like corsa's back in the day when everyone and their dog had a combat kitted kosei alloyed 1.2.
Have to say they have grown on me massively the last few years.
That is the perfect example. HTD (y)

I never really liked the Combat ones myself, I had a GSi rep as my first car and always thought that kit was the nicest on the Corsa - along with some lowerage and speedlines. It just works.

Andy_A

RMS Regular
OP
Andy_A
I take it its running bigger brakes? I love the speedlines and I had them on my own corsa 17 years ago but the standard wheels on them are perfect as well

Yeah Calibra turbo brakes, drilled and grooved discs too.

rosssei

RMS Regular
That looks awesome - real blast from the past. Lovely to see one that has been well cared for and cherished!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.