1995 Smoke Grey Corsa GSI

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

martydumpvalve

RMS Regular
Drives
I8 and .....
Love this!! Htd mate. My uncle has a red one tucked up in a garge with 60k on it. Tried to buy for years but no parting with it lol these are so rare to find especialy a mint one like this!

hippyross

RMS Regular
Do you remember where you bought that? 99% sure it's my cousins one he bought new

I got it from RS car sales in bangor in early 2000 ish for an ex's mum then I acquired it few years later.

Car was ballyrobert demo then sold to a woman who's name was on the bill of sale, that was in the car.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Very nice! Wasn't expecting to see a 2.0 turbo in there! Bet it goes well and sounds great! HTD

Andy_A

RMS Regular
OP
Andy_A
Dyno printout seems a little ambitious lol!
12705654_10205677748925740_429359936630206394_n.jpg

RolyaT

RMS Regular
Drives
people mad
Seen this this morning at the car roundabout, looks fantastic and certainly is a rare sight on the roads.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
i didn't like corsa's back in the day when everyone and their dog had a combat kitted kosei alloyed 1.2.
Have to say they have grown on me massively the last few years.
That is the perfect example. HTD (y)

Same. I was disgusted that a replacement for the boxy no-messing Nova was something that wouldn't look out of place on the set of Teletubbies. Bubbly piece of crap that as stated seemed to only come in 1.0 12v or 1.2 16v. GSi's were a myth.

But this is definitely an example that encourages forgiveness.

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
you can't see that by looking at the car though :grinning:

You can see the leather seats, wheels, exhaust etc tho :grinning:

I nearly bought a Caribic Blue one many years ago but it was just sold and driving away by the time I got there :worried: Ended up with a Tigra instead

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
That looks great! I haven't seen a clean genuine GSI in years! Health to drive buddy (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.