1999 Subaru Impreza WRX STI V5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Great looking STi you have there.

Love the ST2s, just fitted a set to my Scooby as well. The bumper wedges car be got new from Subaru still and cost around £50 a pair. Connor in Eastwoods should able to sort you out, he was great when I was looking trim bits.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Originals are orange, the reason why Subaru decided on this colour I have no idea lol

Stunning car did you buy it from a guy Chris from Dromore

These bits should be orange?

image.jpg

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
What's worse is there not made from orange plastic if you nitromors them there black underneath. Somebody actually went to the bother of painting them orange. Mental

jincam

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt coupe
The car looks absolutely stunning by the way. Even the rubber on the skirts look intact and fitted perfectly. Where did you source it if you don't mind me asking

Modmedia

RMS Regular
OP
Modmedia
Drives
Tesla M3P
Ok so after selling up and looking at some absolute turds... And I mean turds. Of EVOs I have now bought this back. Really made me appreciate the standard of some of the cars out there around this money!

Have a few plans this time for more power :grinning: watch this space.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.