1999 Subaru Impreza WRX STI V5

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Chris0

RMS Regular
By any chance did the reg change on this? Seen one less than an hour ago in Belfast looked very similar to this didn't see what wheels where on it tho

Modmedia

RMS Regular
OP
Modmedia
Drives
Tesla M3P
Wouldn't be mine no! Mines tucked away safe at home :grinning: Its been WKZ12 then changed briefly whilst my brother had it and now it's back on WKZ12 again :grinning:

Modmedia

RMS Regular
OP
Modmedia
Drives
Tesla M3P
So a bit of a boring update for most (but great for geeks like me) is that I got the BIMTA certificate for my car (for the pricey sum of £49+VAT)

It basically ensures that the mileage on the car when brought over from Japan is genuine. To be honest to drive the car and sit in the interior (which I will get decent photos of soon!) you can tell that it's genuine. But, I like to be sure :grinning: Everything tied up with what it should have so I'm a happy man and it's a nice little piece of history to go with the car and one which very few other ones have!

It came over in 2004 with 57,000 KM and now has just over 100,000KM on the clock which works out as you can see at just over 62,000 miles. As I mentioned before I won't ever take the clocks out of KM because it's more original and I hate silly MPH sticker overlays on clocks almost as much I hate random gauges everywhere.

IMG_2304_zpsmxs4wnge.jpg

Now enough of that! Let the modding commence, haha!

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
That didn't last long....what is the V5 going to look like lol!

Great looking motor, fancy pex with a fireblade lol!

Modmedia

RMS Regular
OP
Modmedia
Drives
Tesla M3P
V5 will look fine it was never changed over :grinning:

Yes it's for sale, having looked into it the Imprezas seem to be huge work to make any sort of gains with where as Evo 6s would be a much better base. I'm planning on getting a fresh import EVO 6 shortlyz

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
That is lovely, but I totally despise the rear sticker on the bootlid (nothing specific to your car), but I thought it was horrific from the 1st time I saw one.

Class example, health to enjoy(y)

Modmedia

RMS Regular
OP
Modmedia
Drives
Tesla M3P
Oh well deposit taken. Don't even think it sat half an hour before I had the call. The EVO 6 I drove was a total let down. I had the cash to buy it and it didn't pull anywhere near as well as what I expected so back to the drawing board lol.

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Could get around 350bhp out of a blobeye STI, not massive horse power but stick on a bigger turbo and a few other supporting mods and you should see yourself over 400bhp

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Been looking at the advert for this all day...

Glad someone else left a deposit... Lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Oh well deposit taken. Don't even think it sat half an hour before I had the call. The EVO 6 I drove was a total let down. I had the cash to buy it and it didn't pull anywhere near as well as what I expected so back to the drawing board lol.

It sold very quickly

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.