2011 Audi A3 Misano Red SE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Did you finally find a RNSE?

Who painted your spoiler? Need someone to spray mine along with a door strip.

I sacked the idea and bought an aftermarket one that looks like and rns e

Brian Duffy in limavady is painting is 100% and an identical colour match Facebook me if your looking his address

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Forgot too add a few pictures when I got the fogs fitted last week.

image.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Aaron if it's gloss black then yes :grinning:

3BB877C3-84D7-4EE1-9DC8-FEF1ADEB65DA_zps3oehpriv.jpg

Hard to beat red and gloss black together :laughing:

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Good clean yesterday :grinning: now today's delima is what colour to paint the calipers other than silver ?

image.jpg

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
R8 oil cap & black coolant & washer cap ordered to add my own personal touch under the bonnet.

image.jpg
image.jpg

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Didnt know you were in one of these now Aaron! Did you sell the Polo? You have this looking ten times better than it did when you bought it already! Some motors them red A3s lol. And yes with the black grill btw! Keep the Audi rings silver though to tie in with the silver on your fog lights and door handles etc.

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Didnt know you were in one of these now Aaron! Did you sell the Polo? You have this looking ten times better than it did when you bought it already! Some motors them red A3s lol. And yes with the black grill btw! Keep the Audi rings silver though to tie in with the silver on your fog lights and door handles etc.

Yeah I changed mid July took a mad notion before my 21st birthday , yeah traded it in against the A3, love black grill for them it's just finding one that all gloss black

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
The xenonz ones are the best dude. Thats what mine is. I am not sure if they do one for the A3 but you could search. Here is their actual website - XENONZ UK ONLINE STORE

but I got mine from their ebay store.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
I think one of your above purchases (black washer and coolant cap) is gonna be my next purchase! Been meaning to do that mod now for a while but got put off by some of the absolutely insane prices are for the aluminum ones from Forge...bat**** crazy money for a washer bottle cap IMO. But 19.99 for the both is workable lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.