2011 Audi A3 Misano Red SE

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Do them the same colour.

Thinking the same going by this photoshop

image.jpeg

Andy55

RMS Regular
Very clean looking A3!
For the RS4's I'd paint them a nice bright silver like the ones currently on it.
Wrapping or painting the chrome bits on the fog light grills to match the black grill would finish it off

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Were they a complete DIY? Very impressive.

They sure were indeed I got a few quotes for refurbishing them and it was between £160-200 and at that sort of money for a set of winter wheels there's no point lol

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
That's a class job. Makes me want to do the wife's now. What was the paint code you used for wheels ? Did you get tins made or or just buy in halfords?

I just used holts m12 grey I got it in Norris bros in drumahoe £5.95 a tin lol

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Good man, many tins did you use? There is lovely sparkle off them wheels. The playing cards is excellent idea also (y)

Must call past Norris bros next week as out there working anyway. Cheers

2 tins but I am considering buying another tin , discovered that idea from wheel whores lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Hard to believe these are a rattle can job, what is the finish like on them close up Monty? Wouldn't mind doing something like this myself..

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Hard to believe these are a rattle can job, what is the finish like on them close up Monty? Wouldn't mind doing something like this myself..

110% mate now obvs it's hard to control the dust in the garage but they are dead on and will do the job

A4RON

RMS Regular
OP
A4RON
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
On the hunt for an sline half leather or full leather interior and mfsw from a sline also if anyone knows off any for sale (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.