a-kem automotive

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
whats the best dilution for Puro? I have the 5 litre bottle but it doesnt have a dilution ratio, the website just says the smaller bottle has a pre built dispenser

mikerd4

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S4 Avant
Whilst waiting I used citraclean for the first time, diluted at less than the 25 to 1. Wow it works very well in deed. So much so it took all the visible contamination off. It also works a treat on the convertible hood fabric with a soft brush

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
whats the best dilution for Puro? I have the 5 litre bottle but it doesnt have a dilution ratio, the website just says the smaller bottle has a pre built dispenser
Puro is Gleam shampoo, right? I usually take 2-3 caps in a bucket of water. You can try a cap more or less depending on water hardness, size of bucket, size of cap, personal preference, etc. But there or thereabouts.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
1 x 25ml measure per bucket. The caps are 25ml each
@Big Pimp dare I ask lol, any update on Ava’s lol?😂
Still no further updates.

It’s all a bit embarrassing although the official AVA store still don’t have stock themselves.

jferg

RMS Regular
I'd say my prices are probably too high

We only sell purolite no other brands, so we will not be the cheapest

And sometimes that prices our stuff out of the market for private users

davyk31

RMS Regular
But does it last better than other brands or what makes it better than the rest?
Often people are happen to pay more for a better product if it has extra value.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Just thought id post how good Hydro Coat is ... used it on my S3 on Tuesday evening. Gave it a coat of Hybrid after. The car still looks fresh this afternoon and ive been driving it plenty.

Great feeling to the paintwork and the coating even works brilliants on the glass :grinning:

Top quality product.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thank you so much mate.

The initial run of 100 bottles has gone already (a lot sold via Dubshed) and the feedback has been fantastic

Restocking next week

BabyCraig_

RMS Regular
Same! Used it on the missus black 1 series (forgot how soul destroying bmw black is).

Completely unprotected car, threw a coat of hybrid and on tops of it as well and it’s definitely not collecting as much dirt and the gloss is great!

Impressive product as always @Big Pimp