a-kem automotive

corsacj

RMS Regular
Couple of shots of ultrafoam in action, although it had been on quite a while by the time pics were taken

upload_2015-7-13_17-24-16.png

upload_2015-7-13_17-24-49.png

And results after using Articulate, rinse, Ultrafoam and rinse again, no touching the cars whatsoever.

upload_2015-7-13_17-26-44.png

upload_2015-7-13_17-26-18.png

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
holy frig - that looks like its been well used! It always makes me smile seeing some of our products cropping up

It's up to about £6.80 per can now, but I can still do an RMS special of £5.50 per can, or more discount if multiples are needed

RoniN

RMS Regular
holy frig - that looks like its been well used! It always makes me smile seeing some of our products cropping up

It's up to about £6.80 per can now, but I can still do an RMS special of £5.50 per can, or more discount if multiples are needed

Looking say 6 tins of the white grease and a bottle Stone Brite as I haven't tried it yet.

Cheers

RoniN

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp can you sort out a price for the 6 tins of white grease and a bottle of Stone Brite when you get a chance and pm me please.

Cheers

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Finally got to use tarminator earlier. Very impressed, no photos but rest assured this area was covered in tar and looked awful.
IMG_20150719_104531439.jpg

Spotless :cool:, took no effort either.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What do you all recommend for dilution rates for the articulate (using a hose lock sprayer) and the snow foam?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Says on the labels on the bottles
Thanks for that, I seen that. I just remember being told that the articulate should be mixed a bit weaker. I was wondering what mixture others find effective.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Thanks for that, I seen that. I just remember being told that the articulate should be mixed a bit weaker. I was wondering what mixture others find effective.
I've never mixed it weaker the the stated mixture, actually would nearly always be strong as I'm too lazy to properly work it out.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Just tried out the articulate and ultra foam, by far the best snow foam I have used.

I have noticed that the rubber door seals are going a bit funny, what would be good for keeping them tip top?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437741101.347910.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437741121.765679.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Gummi Pflege Stift. Bit of a mouthful but it's been getting good reviews. I would show you the e36 door rubbers but its currently pissing down so you wouldnt be able to tell much but it leaves a good, lasting finish and helps protect it and stops seals from freezing over the winter.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=287698

I ordered some there to give it a try, I'll stick the results up in case anybody is interested.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
What do you all recommend for dilution rates for the articulate (using a hose lock sprayer) and the snow foam?

Follow the instructions mate. I put about 1/2 inch in bottom of pump up sprayer and fill rest with water.

Using too much is of no benefit mate as the product is very concentrated.

Thank you very much too about your kind comments about the UltraFoam.

Also, the spotting could be too much product being used. Try diluting a bit more.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Follow the instructions mate. I put about 1/2 inch in bottom of pump up sprayer and fill rest with water.

Using too much is of no benefit mate as the product is very concentrated.

Thank you very much too about your kind comments about the UltraFoam.

Also, the spotting could be too much product being used. Try diluting a bit more.

Cheers Ross, credit where credit is due, the products worked a treat. I will have to get some of the ultragloss and matt tyre dressing too. I'm not sure if @Woodcutter stocks those?

I assume it's the articulate probably needs diluted a bit more?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Cheers Ross, credit where credit is due, the products worked a treat. I will have to get some of the ultragloss and matt tyre dressing too. I'm not sure if @Woodcutter stocks those?

I assume it's the articulate probably needs diluted a bit more?

I have the UltraGloss, but not the tyre dressing. :grinning: