a-kem automotive

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Thank you mate.... Cleaned it up en route to glenarm direction.....

my Mrs & I were just talking about the colour of yours, and how tough looking it is!

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp Tried some stonebright on an exhaust I'm cleaning up
uploadfromtaptalk1438518274721.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Yes mate. I do a product called solapower. Sold in the same 1lt self measure dosing bottle, it will make you 50 x trigger sprays of ready to use product.

Costs £12 per bottle and will easily outperform normal APC's like G101 etc. for regular cleaning tasks, but also contains optical brighteners/enhancers which are designed to lift and rejuvenate carpets & fabrics

Chris0

RMS Regular
@hannakournikova if you don't mind me asking what did you use with it, just apply and rub with a microfibre/sponge or wire wool?

Came up very well you've certainly got me interested in trying it myself

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Got myself some Stonebrite (now Ultrabite) off Ross today...thanks mate.

Looking forward to the result of my crud covered exhaust tip!

WillieVXR

RMS Member
Drives
Nurburgring edit
Called up today till Anachems yard and got myself some more goodies! Can't wait till get using them on the Bimmer!
Great service as always [emoji106]

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Called up today till Anachems yard and got myself some more goodies! Can't wait till get using them on the Bimmer!
Great service as always [emoji106]

flip - wish i had've known you were going up today! I hope the girls in the office looked after you

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Seen you in ballynahinch last week Ross when I was sitting in traffic. I think you just noticed me at the last second haha nice big yoke that lorry, certainly won't miss the logos on it anyway :p

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Give the car a quick wash using anachem stuff, really is superb.

Usual method of articulate, then onto snowfoam, gleam, quick spray of ultragloss, and finished by using the
Ultraslick. All fantastic products and provide great results with little effort

image.jpg

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Finally got round to using the tyre shine and Ultragloss for the first time.

The ultra gloss is my new favourite cleaning product! The shine for the amount of effort required suits me rightly lol Dead handy to put on and leaves a brilliant shine. I cant stress enough how much i love this stuff lol

The tyre shine is the only thing il use from now on for the same reason, its dead handy to apply. I usually use Meguires endurance shine, but féck me its messy, slimey gear. So this is the new one il be using from now on.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Holy frig @chrisd1 - that's firstly a brilliant photo by @Tinners, and secondly superb results on one of my favourite cars on RMS (and of all times too!)

Also, thanks @Lewis. For your kind review. Ultragloss is just a brilliant product for speed and handiness. It's not easy getting it in from America, but it's worth it to hear how much people enjoy it and rate it!