a-kem automotive

Nigelo

RMS Regular
AAFTJR.jpg

Got my delivery today as well Ross, cheers. Plenty of tar built up on her so looking forward to a blast of tarminator!

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Got my tarminator through as well. Will be testing it out this weekend! Lets hope it is good!
Have you thought about making an iron/fallout remover as it is very popular now and autosmart red 7 is the only well priced one there is at present

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Got my tarminator through as well. Will be testing it out this weekend! Lets hope it is good!
Have you thought about making an iron/fallout remover as it is very popular now and autosmart red 7 is the only well priced one there is at present

I have one in development at the minute! Will hopefully get some samples for a few of you to try out as soon as I get back

Passed the wee anachem van this morning .Think it was a wee caddy if I remember right .

Wee transit connect mate. Whereabout did you see him?

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
I have one in development at the minute! Will hopefully get some samples for a few of you to try out as soon as I get back

Sounds good..i would be very keen to try as Im doing a fair amount of cars now and could be doing with it!

zafturbo

RMS Regular

Just on the brow of the hill between corrs and sandyknowles roundabout.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Ultra foam 5L please, located Glengormley.

Any product like red7?
Hi Ossy, I'll get my brother who were talking about above to deliver to you unless you want to just pay the £3.50 delivery?

Also, don't have Red7 style product (as yet) but have one in development. As soon as its launched I'll let everyone on here know!

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Was up at your gaff today and got 25ltr ultrafoam and 1lr gleam, you were apparently sandbagging........... Whats a Holiday? (y) Other chap looked after us well.

ossy2004

RMS Regular
Drives
R33 / V70
Hi Ossy, I'll get my brother who were talking about above to deliver to you unless you want to just pay the £3.50 delivery?

Also, don't have Red7 style product (as yet) but have one in development. As soon as its launched I'll let everyone on here know!

Yea sometimes see him in a golf gtd at garage beside my house, I could meet him or call to my house. Il maybe try few things to make his trip worth while...il check what i have left.

Il check out the full range and give you a pm with details (y)

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Was up at your gaff today and got 25ltr ultrafoam and 1lr gleam, you were apparently sandbagging........... Whats a Holiday? (y) Other chap looked after us well.
Lol. No sweat dude, thanks very much!

Holiday is a term in unfamiliar with and has certainly changed from last time I went on one!

Last holiday - Vegas 5 years ago (pre kids!)
Now - Dubai with kids. Think I'll need a holiday after this one!!!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
@Big Pimp I've just bought a house and the previous owner used to keep his mongrel in the garage. The smell is vile and I physically can't be in the garage, it's that overpowering. The garage floor is bare concrete, would you have anything that would strip the smell out of it? I believe it's porous and most cleaners will only get the smell away temporarily.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Big Pimp I've just bought a house and the previous owner used to keep his mongrel in the garage. The smell is vile and I physically can't be in the garage, it's that overpowering. The garage floor is bare concrete, would you have anything that would strip the smell out of it? I believe it's porous and most cleaners will only get the smell away temporarily.

Surely hypochlorite would be the ticket? Or even jeyes fluid is good for killing smells.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Used the the wash mitt, wheel mitt and yellow drying towel for the first time.

Love them. The thin wheel mitt is really nice to use and the dry towel is brilliant.

O.C.D

RMS Regular
KH.jpg
LOL