a-kem automotive

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Got the wife onto using the Anachem products on Saturday, articulate through a garden sprayer, ultrafoam, hosed off then bucket wash with Gleam. Spray with Ultragloss and I ended up doing the tyres with Ultraslick. Definitely best tyre product I've experienced!
View attachment 121362
That ultraslick tyre dressing looks the dogs swingers .!
@Big Pimp have you updated your product list and pricing recently as you have some new products available.??

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
It wasn't a complaint bud, just an observation. I don't mind what colour it is as it is a great product. Need to get some more stuff off you in the next week or so :grinning:

no mate, i know it wasn't a complaint, but i'm a bit OCD about things like that. not a lot I can do because of changes in legislation, but it still bothers me!

Did you ever get any further into looking at scented snowfoam @Big Pimp ?

I have pretty much all I need to run a sample batch - if and when I do i'll let you know mate

That ultraslick tyre dressing looks the dogs swingers .!
@Big Pimp have you updated your product list and pricing recently as you have some new products available.??

Haven't increased the prices mate, but have added to the first page with the new mitts etc.

there will be a couple of new additions over the next couple of weeks if all goes to plan (y)

c11ris

RMS Regular
Drives
MK5GTI/MK2GTI
Quick question. If I use ultrabrite / stonebrite on a patio will the solution kill grass if it runs off onto the grass?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Quick question. If I use ultrabrite / stonebrite on a patio will the solution kill grass if it runs off onto the grass?
it'll not do the grass a whole lot of good, but by the time it's been rinsed well down it shouldn't really kill it.
i'd do my best to avoid it though

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
yes mate,

i have only had to use it full strength once on stained chequer plate.

50:50 is my normal dilution rate and cleans pretty much everything at that

I love it, takes the yellow staining away from alloys and really freshens them up ;)

Sent you PM regarding the fallout remover if you had any updates, Ive to order a new containter of my current one so I'd say by time its used you might have something ready?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
I love it, takes the yellow staining away from alloys and really freshens them up ;)

Sent you PM regarding the fallout remover if you had any updates, Ive to order a new containter of my current one so I'd say by time its used you might have something ready?
yes mate, sorry - just replying to PMs now and getting orders ready for dispatch.

My fallout is almost ready. was supposed to receive samples with an order I received this week, but the chemist didn't get it added on.

i'd say go with what you have for the moment, don't order too much of it as I should have mine in the next few weeks.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
yes mate,

i have only had to use it full strength once on stained chequer plate.

50:50 is my normal dilution rate and cleans pretty much everything at that

this stuff is invaluable to me in my detailing/valeting arsenal :imp:

Did another car at the weekend, wheels were almost yellow, quick clean with as smart wheels, detarred, and ultrabitre 50/50 and they were like new!

I find it is one of the first things catches the customers eyes when they come to collect their cars is how shiny/clean the wheels are(y)

coling2005

RMS Regular
Drives
Altea, ATR, CRX
Used some of @Big Pimp 's products last weekend to tidy up a spare wheel lying in garage.
Before:
IMG_3045.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

Spray with Articulate TFR and hose off:
IMG_3048.JPG

Fallout Remover (Valet Pro Dragons Breath):
IMG_3050.JPG

and rinse:
IMG_3052.JPG

UltraBrite (can't remember whether it was diluted or not):
IMG_3054.JPG

and rinsed:
IMG_3060.JPG

Tarminator:
IMG_3061.JPG

Personally, the Articulate made the biggest difference, followed by the Fallout Remover, so looking forward to the new product from Anachem.

Attachments

• IMG_3045.JPG
    IMG_3045.JPG
    201.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3062.JPG
    IMG_3062.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 78

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
The TFR is a brilliant for all-round general cleaning of stuff, anything from wheels and cars to bikes and paving stones (y)

Seems reasonably non-toxic and safe as well, no solvents or acids or anything like that.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Good googly moogly @coling2005 - that is a fantastic before, during and after - thank you so much for taking the time and effort to do that.

@dshiels - replied there now mate. My reply didn't see, to send earlier but may have been because I was in and out of 3G/4G reception.

@svensktoppen - I have your order which I will drop off with PMG either tomorrow or Thursday if that suits you? I meant to drop it in last week but work has been silly crazy - I just should have sent it by courier! All the good intentions in the world but work got in the way!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Hand delivered by Range Rover, does not get much more classy than that :grinning:

Pleasure meeting you Ross (y)
Lovely to finally meet you too my man. It's nice to be able to meet and speak to the people who are buying from me.

Plus it's always good to have a bit of craic like when @jonny_w and I met up last week and killed a half hour talking about cars, bikes and putting the world to rights