A4 B8 S-Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Not much has happened really, transferring the new reg in a couple of weeks. Car went through the MOT on Friday, passed without any issues

Most people will be pleased to see the windscreen is a lot clearer now hahaha

6EB97DA3-654C-4382-925A-EE9DAAD64EBD_zpsodljixae.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Thanks lads yeah can't wait to get the new reg on with the shortened plate, it will look so much better. Gloss black window surrounds are being done soon :grinning:

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Progress has been slow due to investing time and money else where, but I did get my roof spoiler on, which I think looks great.

I realise it won't be to everyone's tastes but I like it and that's the main thing :grinning:

D4182ED3-6142-44C5-9C2F-6EB35B35A9E6_zpsoqm2pzih.jpg

47F0E36D-96B3-4106-9EA6-3B7834F15F07_zpsetplpycn.jpg

Then took this pic, thought it looked unreal

E25462E6-5344-4B9B-8D1C-80B9A424FB83_zpseryd00xi.jpg

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I like the roof spoiler, suits it well. The only thing im not a fan of is the wheels. I have probably said that before on this thread.. Apart from that, the car looks great.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I like the roof spoiler, suits it well. The only thing im not a fan of is the wheels. I have probably said that before on this thread.. Apart from that, the car looks great.
Thanks mate, yeah I think it suits the car too, it's subtle not a massive one.

I have been considering changing the wheels, I'll see what happens in the next month

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Looks good! How do you find the coilovers comfort wise? Could you go much lower on them if you wanted to?

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Nice additions lad, I may be boring but I think a set of RS4s would look great on that, I think the current wheels you have are nice too though

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Nice additions lad, I may be boring but I think a set of RS4s would look great on that, I think the current wheels you have are nice too though
The rs4 look good on it but they look a little standard with them lol

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I've decided to cancel the plans I had for the car, it would have looked great but I've a notion for something else, so no point doing anything more to it.

Been looking at a few things but think I might go for a nice facelift A5 coupe black edition. So I'm currently on the look out, will let this one go probably around July time.

Cleaned it up and wanted to share this pic with you guys .

61D23773-5893-408F-BBDD-35FBE873893B_zps43gtlt20.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Had the car all cleaned up for our club meet last Saturday at Belfast Audi. Cleaned it on the Friday night, for the next day.

It was literally gleaming..

F4D02717-281E-4F8F-9D90-BC4D14399F7F_zpsi9lciaux.jpg

3 hours later it was covered in egg, whist it was sitting out on my drive.

219D6C4A-5C12-48DC-94A5-19B9E3469E6E_zpsecndwfss.jpg

Some who would do this to a mans car after he's spent 3 hours cleaning it is not a car guy, they are just haters who will achieve nothing in life.

Anyway I was determined not to let this ruined my day so I got up really early on the Saturday morning and cleaned it all again..

Our club had a super day at Belfast Audi including breakfast, a full tour around the facilities and a goodie bag to take home.

CD6CF434-5328-43B2-9D86-C68BAC44E834_zpsjsqdeys4.jpg

164B7C19-78B8-4AF1-9FF0-3356714E30F3_zpsotv4opwg.jpg

After my new plate being on rentation for 4 months I've decided to stick it on the car already. Paperwork has been sent in manually to put my current one on rentation and the new one transferred to the car. They said it could take up to 10 days, so I will have to make a bracket to fix it to the grill in the mean time

5726EE09-7A69-41BC-852F-1FDAA61C5169_zpslsd9cdxr.jpg

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
The new plate will suit the car @Brennan.

Shame some idiot done that to your car, jealousy is all it is.

Worst bit is you can't even feel that your car is safe in your own driveway, I think I have got overly paranoid I keep my car locked away in a shed not near the house now as you don't know who is about anymore.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
What's in an Audi goodie bag? Skinny jeans, lanyard and a dpf kit :p

Car is looking great, really like it.

Last edited:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
3 hours later it was covered in egg, whist it was sitting out on my drive.

219D6C4A-5C12-48DC-94A5-19B9E3469E6E_zpsecndwfss.jpg

Some who would do this to a mans car after he's spent 3 hours cleaning it is not a car guy, they are just haters who will achieve nothing in life.

They've probably seen you driving like an absolute ball bag on the road and retaliated in a rather childish manner. No need for the eggs, or the driving 'style'...

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Regardless of driving behaviour, no one should have their car potentially damaged. If Brennan was drving like a pleb then a word face to face would be more appropiate.

Sure I've been antisocial manys a time in the car, doesn't mean I deserve to have my car damaged does it?

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
They've probably seen you driving like an absolute ball bag on the road and retaliated in a rather childish manner. No need for the eggs, or the driving 'style'...
I overtook you on the road once and you've had a grudge against me since, come to think if it you've had a grudge against me for years.

I'm too old now to drive like a pleb.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.