A4 B8 S-Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
The new plate will suit the car @Brennan.

Shame some idiot done that to your car, jealousy is all it is.

Worst bit is you can't even feel that your car is safe in your own driveway, I think I have got overly paranoid I keep my car locked away in a shed not near the house now as you don't know who is about anymore.
Thanks man, it was parked at my garage which is at the back of my drive, so they've came into my drive and did it.

I don't blame you locking yours away.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Absolutely no need for that ... (n)

Gutted I missed the Belfast meet, didn't even realise it was on .. Keep me updated on the next one !

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
had a few hours spare today so I tinted my tail lights, I hate the way tail lights get lost on a red car. It's not perfect, was just done as a test to see if I liked them. Will have to get them done professionally.

1B844F1E-E50A-4C01-8017-B14BFBDA2B7E_zpscmu54jac.jpg

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
had a few hours spare today so I tinted my tail lights, I hate the way tail lights get lost on a red car. It's not perfect, was just done as a test to see if I liked them. Will have to get them done professionally.

1B844F1E-E50A-4C01-8017-B14BFBDA2B7E_zpscmu54jac.jpg

i like that they look well tinted

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I overtook you on the road once and you've had a grudge against me since, come to think if it you've had a grudge against me for years.

I'm too old now to drive like a pleb.

Once? LMAO!!

You have no idea how often I see you on the road or what I be driving from 1 dat to the next, and the only time I seen you driving any way sensibly was through Ballynahinch 1 day at the start of last week turning down Drome Street, and that was because the town was almost filled with bumper to bumper traffic.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Lol I'm redoing it again guys because i think it looks better

Last edited:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Plates look good! Is that standard font? I should've done the same as you and left a bit more around the back plate I think.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Thanks guys, yeah look don't get me wrong it would look better with the window trim wrapped but I'm selling the car in a couple of months so there's no point me doing anything more to it.

@gav525 cheers lad, yeah standard font plate. Think it looks better with the rear plate a bit longer as there is a big gap in that bootlid to fill

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Thanks guys, yeah look don't get me wrong it would look better with the window trim wrapped but I'm selling the car in a couple of months so there's no point me doing anything more to it.

@gav525 cheers lad, yeah standard font plate. Think it looks better with the rear plate a bit longer as there is a big gap in that bootlid to fill

Cheers, I though your font looked smaller than mine and more like the size I wanted, but mine is standard an all.
I keep looking at my back one thinking I should've left it longer now lol. I've ordered a 3/4 size front plate and a new rear plate, so may cut the rear plate down just a wee bit this time.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.