Alpine White F10 M Sport Auto - Updates Post #67 - New Pictures Post #76

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Tints all round? Looks well lad, plate sets it off too.

Coilovers really settling down now, front is very low. Out of interest, how much were you for the Map? Have been considering it myself after a few decent runs in the car and thinking it could do with a tab more HP/lbft. PM if you prefer.

Cheers,
Barry

Yeah buddy, I did the fronts to match the rear privacy glass! Hate the look of the back half done alone!

The coilovers are well settled (y) I lowered the front a tad more last week to have it sitting evenly front and rear, my OCD kicked in lol.

They're great big cars standard, especially with this 8-Speed Auto box, but yeah I felt it could do with just a little more go! Will PM you now :grinning:

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Ordered a set of these M Performance Pedal Covers last night:

pedal covers.jpg

And I'm going to order a set of these Mats today too, quite like them :grinning:

performance mats.jpg

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Where are you getting the mats from? I'm wearing a hole in mine already with on 12k on it....The heel position with the auto is a killer on them...

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Where are you getting the mats from? I'm wearing a hole in mine already with on 12k on it....The heel position with the auto is a killer on them...

Just ordered them with JKC in Coleraine 5 minutes ago, they carry a hefty enough price tag lol but then again they're quite a nice touch I think!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Only that one was on the BMW website mate, mine are due in JKC on Friday, I'll post up some pictures when they arrive :grinning:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Seen this driving through the town earlier, it's looking well [emoji106]

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Now now ladies :party:

Mats are in JKC, and Pedal Covers have been here a while now. Been busy fannying about with the Nemo Van and the GSXR to have had much interest / time with the F10.

Will get some pictures up soon (y)

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Now now ladies :party:

Mats are in JKC, and Pedal Covers have been here a while now. Been busy fannying about with the Nemo Van and the GSXR to have had much interest / time with the F10.

Will get some pictures up soon (y)

Forgot about the Gixxer......Your sins of the nemo are all forgiven!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.