Alpine White F10 M Sport Auto - Updates Post #67 - New Pictures Post #76

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
A few better pictures from outside the shop this morning :grinning:

C&C Welcome as always (y)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

R36_

RMS Regular
Drives
R36 Passat
Very tidy Eggy. Big fan of it. Beautiful big motor standard but you've added your touches and by god they've paid off. As someone else said above me, best car you've had to date. Lovely.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Lol I love it! But money talks (y)

As above though I'm not sure what I'd do next! E92 M3 most likely!

Looks good mate.. Go for a c63 and you will keep it a bit longer than an E92....

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Looks well lad, I'm liking the exhaust conversion.

I got the BMWP decals fitted yesterday at The Country Garage, finish it off nicely with the Anthracite Wheels. Couple of Pish photos last night

Looks well with the darker wheels! How much were they (inc fitting) from Country Garage if you don't mind me asking? Or PM me :grinning:

Im liking them but also not sure, would need to see them on my car to see how they would tie in lol

Sailorbaz

RMS Regular
Scotland/Co Tyrone/ Rio de Janiero, Brasil!
Drives
E46 CSL and F10
Another quick photo I took this morning, hard to get a decent photo in this pish light. PM'd you the price, always worth talking to them also.

Can't fault the fitting, OEM parts with 2 years parts and labour. Well chuffed with the work done.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 118

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Looking good with the dark wheels! I think with my gloos black splitter, indicator surrounds and diffuser, it could tie in nicely! Not sure, I'll see closer to when the car's finished up!

Thinking of darker tail-lights, a nicer steering wheel (or have mine re-trimmed) and changing the cubed aluminium interior trim to something darker, maybe Gloss Black also or CF.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.