Alpine White F10 M Sport Auto - Updates Post #67 - New Pictures Post #76

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

neil#66

RMS Regular
image-jpg.83639

good god that looks aggressive in this photo!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
I just fitted kw's to my 535. I was scared the bc's wouldn't cut it with the extra weight. I had springs in my 520 and they were fine but in the 535 they weren't great. Yours looks the part. Does is scrub at all?

BC's are perfect in the 520D, couldn't ask for better :grinning: No scrubbing at all, the 11" rears just sit perfectly (y)

What dampening settings are you running on the bcs dude

4/8 turns buddy :grinning:

BCs are great, best coils ive been in for the money.

Definitely my best Coilover purchase to date ... And there's been a lot lol

nice motor with low milage. need a change myself but my taste is too expensive for what i could afford.

Haha yeah I tend to have that situation a lot too

O.C.D

RMS Regular
The stance on your bemmer is perfect .more pics please especially with the splitter fitted.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Thanks guys!

Just back late last night from Tenerife, my BMW Performance spoiler is ready to fit, my splitter will be ready at the end of the week too, so will get them fitted and pictures taken over the weekend all being well :grinning:

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I like them personally, would tie in well with the rest of the styling and look good against the white.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
My 505 plate is making its way onto the F10 as we speak, and I'm going to have the BMW Performance spoiler fitted this evening :grinning:

Not sure what to do after the splitter ... Probably just a really good detail and leave it immaculate inside and out and forget about doing anything for a while :grinning: Until I fancy a wheel change lol

garyo

RMS Regular
My 505 plate is making its way onto the F10 as we speak, and I'm going to have the BMW Performance spoiler fitted this evening :grinning:

Not sure what to do after the splitter ... Probably just a really good detail and leave it immaculate inside and out and sell it

Fixed!

Seriously though, I think it looks top class. Liked what you had done with your E60 and wasn't sure how the F10 would turn out, but I love it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely!

I would've done the spoiler in gloss black to tie in with the other touches though personally.

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Fixed!

Seriously though, I think it looks top class. Liked what you had done with your E60 and wasn't sure how the F10 would turn out, but I love it.

Lol, I just love getting a different car standard, and adding my own wee touches to it! And I get bored very easily and start looking for the next victim :oops:

Although tbh I'm not sure what I'd go to next. Possibly an E92 M3 as I still have that itch to scratch, or a facelift A6 S-Line. We'll see!

JTDi

RMS Regular
OP
JTDi
Spoiler would be nice in carbon? Really nice car, nearly as tasty as the M3.

Lovely!

I would've done the spoiler in gloss black to tie in with the other touches though personally.

Thanks guys! Nah, I had an E90 330d in Silver with lots of CF (Splitters, Grills, Diffuser and BMW Performance Spoiler etc) and I wasn't a massive fan of a random dark piece of bodywork sitting on the bootlid - Looked out of place to me!

Beautiful being honest I was never a fan of this shape but this is changing my mind

Thanks bud :grinning:

Lovely. Sits perfect

Cheers @Carson :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.