AMG on The Late Brake Show Car Cave

PAULW

RMS Regular
Thought I recognised the m3 from a thread on here. Good watch and cracking collection!

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
Yep, its me! Got the link to watch it on Friday and still havent got past 1 minute, cringing listening to myself!
Totally love the video - well done and keep going....... Would love that Nova GSI, always wanted a white one

Reactions: AMG

SlowRider

RMS Regular
It's great to see someone with a passion, particularly when it's a specific marque and I loved the story of buying back your mum's old car. Maybe @Cooper could get Adrian on the podcast for a short interview and behind the scenes of the process etc.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I don't know what way it came across on camera, but there were no retakes of any shot at all, just totally made me feel at ease talking crap!!!

That's what it's all about and if we're honest we all love a bit of proper bearding. I did think it was a shame he seemed to blitz through Ireland doing the Cupra review, so I'm glad he made a stop!

hillbilly

RMS Regular
I knew it had to be someone on here! Just settled down to my regular Sunday night dose of Retropower, but watching this instead.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Enjoyed that! The red GSi and the blue SR would be the cars of my youth…..and of course the S202. Such a weapon. I can’t wait to get my Bug home

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
The 405 :heart_eyes: My Dad had three of them, a GE done up to look like an SRI, would have been one of the first in the country, A GL 4x4 and a GLX

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Class collection, my favourite being the Ascona 400 and I am not a Vauxhall man.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
A great watch, just finished it there. Love the GSI and the 405. I remember seeing the 405 for sale not that long ago, looks a minter! Jonny and his car cave videos are superb!

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class collection, my favourite being the Ascona 400 and I am not a Vauxhall man.

Thanks, you can't not like the Ascona 400 in my opinion!! Scary thing is that not everything was there that day to be filmed!
A great watch, just finished it there. Love the GSI and the 405. I remember seeing the 405 for sale not that long ago, looks a minter! Jonny and his car cave videos are superb!
405 is getting a lot more love than I thought it would. I must have said "unfortunately not a diesel", which raised a few eyebrows on the YouTube comments!