Another what wheels thread...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Its not a new idea though really is it? Our mate Winters had them on his car, granted his is a B7 but still.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Its not a new idea though really is it? Our mate Winters had them on his car, granted his is a B7 but still.
Not seen these on any B8s lad, so it's different for my shape Audi

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I have exceeded my budget with these two choices here

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
Bola only do the 18s in this style. 18s are lost on a b8

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Please don't put wider wheels on the rear of a fwd car..... it's the automotive equivalent of a dog dragging it's balloon knot across the carpet using its front legs for propulsion.

Edit- your car is 100% the way it sits atm imo.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Screw the wheels its too easy to change the wheels.

Use the money to stick a set of LED rears into it and get a sweet ICE install and a custom boot build

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
I don't like Audi's but have to admit your's looks the part, take that as a compliment by the way as it would normally take some form of torture for me to admit that I like an Audi.
It looks right with the existing wheels. I'm saying no more.

Brennan

RMS Regular
OP
Brennan
Drives
BMW
I don't like Audi's but have to admit your's looks the part, take that as a compliment by the way as it would normally take some form of torture for me to admit that I like an Audi.
It looks right with the existing wheels. I'm saying no more.
Thanks buddy :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.