Ariel Atom 2 Supercharged 300

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
If anyone is interested in buying this pm me. I might have to wise up soon and buy a house but I will Defo be buying another one of these. It will be sold with a brand new carcoon and 3 sets of alloys with 2 new sets of Yokohamas and a new set of Dunlop slicks. I will cry for sure if I have to sell it. I won't be putting a for sale add up yet but I think it might have to go :worried:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I will get a mortgage for a house and add a few ££ onto it and buy another one for sure. Unreal cars. Everyone needs to own one once in their lifetime. I'm going for 2 :grinning:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Would have loved this, but had to pass for the same reason you are selling. :worried:

Would consider one in the future, you didn't loose much money on it did you? If I could buy one and enjoy it for two years and sell it on for only a small loss then it would be good.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
If anything falls through let me know- partners dad has been looking at these and think he may be interested! cheers

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Would have loved this, but had to pass for the same reason you are selling. :worried:

Would consider one in the future, you didn't loose much money on it did you? If I could buy one and enjoy it for two years and sell it on for only a small loss then it would be good.
I didn't los ANYTHING on it :p I also had my years fun out of it.. This was the reason I bought this car, I was watching them an I could see they were rising in value

If anything falls through let me know- partners dad has been looking at these and think he may be interested! cheers
Sorry mate its away an all. Man is delighted with it, there is few on pistonheads.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
I never saw this thread at this selling stage, I have just spent the last hour inquiring about supercharged atoms and thought I must get in touch with Tony!!!! Did a quick search to find it's sold.

:worried:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
I missed the selling bit too...

Still glad I got to see it at least once!

IMG_20160517_234128.jpg

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
One of the few enthusiasts cars that I'd be tempted to buy, I absolutely love them. 12 years on and they are just as over the top and outlandish. I remember seeing one aged 18 or 19 and I swore I'd have one at 30. Now I'm 30 and have the means but am far too boring and sensible, I don;t even approach the limits of a diesel A5. What a fail.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.