Audi RS4 Avant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Banned
Good lad! The old man has one. I used CarWow and saved around £10k on Audi Belfast's best price... I took in a quote, they said they couldn't match it so we said we would fly Audi Liverpool and pick the car up to save the £10k and they then "matched" the offer.
What spec did you go for?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415008907.458510.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415008936.088314.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415008957.479217.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415008979.909939.jpg

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
I went for the Sepang blue, 20' 5 arm rotors aluminium style, matt aluminium pack, black on black leather interior etc etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is your dad's Negaro blue as opposed to Sepang? I think the Negaro blue is a optional extra paint job?? Lovely car.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Would really love my next car to be an B7 RS4 Avant but with wanting to build our own house I don't think its a go'er. Highly jealous I bet the car will look and sound lovely!

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
A guy in my work was selling a 2014 RS4 in blue with 1500 miles on it, I think he was looking £55k for it before it was traded in. It may be away into Audi already.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
What colour do you think it is? It cant be sepang surely? Its too deep of a blue to be sepang. Maybe its just because that one has the black styling pack makes the blue appear slightly deeper?

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
A guy in my work was selling a 2014 RS4 in blue with 1500 miles on it, I think he was looking £55k for it before it was traded in. It may be away into Audi already.

Who drives a car for ony 1500 miles? especially one as prestiege as one of these, big hit on the depreciation would persuede me to try liking it a bit harder. Lol.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
I thought it was Nogaro blue alright.

What is the general consensus, stick with the 5 arm aluminium rotors or change to the V-spokes? The V-spokes appear to be more exclusive.

The 5 arms are on every black edition audi out there and every other standard audi for that matter.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Exactly my dilemma - the concave nature of the 20" rotors is what did it for me at the start.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I thought it was Nogaro blue alright.

What is the general consensus, stick with the 5 arm aluminium rotors or change to the V-spokes? The V-spokes appear to be more exclusive.

The 5 arms are on every black edition audi out there and every other standard audi for that matter.

V spokes for sure. The other black edition wheels are seen on almost every Audi in their entire model range!

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
V spokes here as well. As said the others are on virtually every single other Audi

Banned
On the RS4 though I think the black edition wheels are slightly deeper, he had an S4 black edition before the RS4 and the wheels were def not as deep. Adds to the fatness of the car imo. Either way mate I wouldn't worry about the wheels, you're getting an unreal car (y)

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Sticking with the 20" aluminium rotors for now and if I don't like them I can always change them.

I'm just not going to look at pics of the V-spokes between now and January!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.