Audi RS4 Avant

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Banned
Sticking with the 20" aluminium rotors for now and if I don't like them I can always change them.

I'm just not going to look at pics of the V-spokes between now and January!!

Think you've made the right choice lad... The Rotors look awesome... ! Enjoy it.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
I've been hearing some nightmare stories about carbon build up on the breaks of these RS models when bought from new. The guy I bought the wee Fiat 500 Arbarth off for the wife mentioned that its fairly common and can be a problem. He had an RS6 Avant and said it was a total pain. I know theres a few guys on here with new RS models. Have you experienced any issues with this at all?

Thanks in advance lads, cheers.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Spotted a similar one in Bangor on Sunday...reg ending AUD , wow...beautiful car. Very jealous.

mcma1

RMS Regular
Drives
A Bull
Mine is booked in new year for a look at the brakes, I am just finding the pedal to be a bit un predictable. Sometimes I get more braking than expected with a little pressure, they tested it and did see what I was trying to explain so want to be sure the adaptive cruise control isn't miss behaving. It near put me and wife out the window coming off the boat the day I brought it home.!

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Is this a relatives of anyones? Spotted this over a year ago at the zoo lol .. It was my favourite animal that day! :p

IMG-20130813-01148.jpg

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Tell me about it. Work commitments are keeping me me grounded this week unfortunately otherwise I would be straight over.

If I had known it was going to be ready this week I would have kept the diary free. Pain in my ass! Still, it beats waiting until the end of February.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
It's not far off it mate lol. Glad I have a busy week ahead though. It'll pass over quickly enough.

I spotted Simon Briens Daytona grey one (I could be wrong with that colour ref.) in Montgomery Street car park today. Lovely colour too.

Con S3

RMS Regular
OP
Con S3
Drives
RRS SVR
Haha, cheers lads. I'm hoping to get over at the end of the week to have it for the weekend after moving around a few meetings.

Trying to get the dealer to email a few photos to keep me going but no joy.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.