Ayrton Sennas Old NSX For Sale

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Since the other thread was shut down :-#
I got a reply from the people that have it up for sale.

"This car was owned by Honda and used by Senna during the 91/92 Grand Prix Season, while being in Portugal where he had his residency.

I send you that documentation to prove it.

The previous owner of this car was António Espirito Santo, now is own by MSCAR a Honda dealer in Portugal.

Best Regards,

André "

And here is the documentation:

s25u.jpg

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C400296

Senna_NSX.jpg

I still don't know why its been for sale for such a long time, 80k seems reasonable enough :innocent:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
I'd have that bought rightly if I had the money. F1 legends bum on your drivers seat!!

johnm

RMS Regular
I'm not really one for overpriced stuff or giving a monkeys as to who owned a car before me, but if I wasn't short of a few quid.....I would buy that. No questions.
Dude was a legend!

PacMan

Banned
Drives
Impreza
I can't even drive a manual car, but thats the only Honda i would buy! Remember watching him racing every other week when i was younger.

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
i made a warning about this on the other thread prior to cooper doing the right thing and closing it!
Hopefully there is more constructive posting this time round ...

here we go again :worried:

Last edited:

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
would not be a bad idea considering the amount of trash people talk about them when they have little or no knowledge of the car; it would be refreshing to read people's opinion on the car taking into consideration its age etc and NOT comparing it to modern supercars of today albeit it is credit and testament to the car that it is even in such discussions in the 1st place as its design is well over 20 years old!

rant over :grinning:

NSX threads should be banned lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
that is an iconic car from that pic alone .. yes senna did help with the developement of the nsx handling characteristics .. and id say thats a bargain .. tho not many museums would have that to spend .. im suprised jay leno hasnt snapped it up

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
He was involved/hand-in of the design at the rear of the car; prior to his involvement the rear was shorter than production and after his consulting it got bigger along with other chassis and suspension ideas

did he not help design the nsx?

Last edited:

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
I'd buy it if they threw in the loafers with it. Notice the thumb-over-hose method used by Ayrton in that top pic, this was the only way to wash a car back in the 80s. Fact.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Got to laugh I really do.

For all the haters, one sold the other day for 80K in England ;)

BigP

RMS Regular
Drives
V10 Touareg
That deserves it's own little garage, painted beautifully with pictures similar to that in the first post blown up onto canvas and put on the walls.

If my numbers come up......

If my numbers came up

I would buy it and take it up the Monagh By-Pass for a few hoops

show it where the working class Hondas of Belfast generally end up

Then I would build it its own little garage, painted beautifully with a picture of Mr Senna on the wall (on canvas)

Then I would invite @PeteMoore round to look through the window at it

Its a fantastic piece of motorsport heritage and I am not a Honda fan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.