Belfast Motor Show 2014, Kings Hall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DubsterACS

RMS Regular
Drives
911C2,ZX16v
We walked in at 2.10pm....we walked out at 2.45. Of that 30min we spent 15min chatting to friends we bumped into. Shockingly bad show.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Lol, and didn't they snub a lot of the local car clubs?

Maybe they should take a look at how the gtini guys run a show! Ha

Exactly what I said a long way back.

GTINI run dubshed which is awesome. And I don't even like modern dubs much. It was never going to be even a patch on Dubshed, Titanic Dubs or Castlewellan.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
anyone know who owns the grey hyundai coupe on lambo wheels that was in the bit with Artoir etc?

Was a blonde lady driving it. She started off over down at the end with the MPS, Type R and RX8 then drove up and parked beside my mates MINI and Twingo. Never seen the car before and she didn't stay with it for long.

hippyross

RMS Regular
The Facebook page is under attack from
hqdefault.jpg

Lol

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
At least you lot got to leave lol
Stuck beside the UUJ stand most of the day. Wasn't even any point dandering off. Saw it all in 10 mins.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Fair play to the BL guys, they're still turning up tomorrow I see.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Not being funny, I organise bigger events with more cars for just the Rover/MG owners locally all by myself and dont charge or make any money from it......... The Classic Rover boys (my classic club) where actually 1/5 of the cars on the day....

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Thats actually King of the Sheep from Father Ted.......

How can you go from something like Kilbroney.....

_DSC0326-1200.jpg

.....which is free in if you pre-reg or £10 on the day to what people are reporting today bearingin mind its central belfast!

peter wilson

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 95 Aero Hot
Not being funny, I organise bigger events with more cars for just the Rover/MG owners locally all by myself and dont charge or make any money from it......... The Classic Rover boys (my classic club) where actually 1/5 of the cars on the day....
Place would have looked very empty without the BL/Rover contingent. Your Hillmount show had more entries.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I'm reading that initially they were looking £25 per car entry to the show your car bit... they obviously **** themselves at the last minute but the damage was evidently done.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.