BMW 135i N54

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
I've not heard of Cunningham now,wheres he based?

Ryan, and civicky the hondaheads? He showed me a pic on his phone of your car one day, outside his garage - i assumed he knew you. I live quite close to them

stuarty135

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty135
Drives
E82_135i
Ryan, and civicky the hondaheads? He showed me a pic on his phone of your car one day, outside his garage - i assumed he knew you. I live quite close to them
Auk yes, didn't catch onto the surname there at all šŸ¤£ Usually pass him through the town after work too.

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
Came home to find I'd ordered 2 MHD WiFi plug-ins... You want to buy the other? Lol

IMG_20191201_113935.jpg

stuarty135

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty135
Drives
E82_135i
4th Gear WOT pull

Link above should be for a 4th gear pull as I was interested to see the numbers . Thought it'd be worth posting here as its the stock map and would be good to come back to as we jump the power up.
Done in Mexico, on a private road, obviously :innocent:

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
How did you get the torque to pop up on the graph, I can't find it... Have you the Dynolog app too?

I put 8.1 on yesterday and it's less abrupt low down but it's boosting to 18.5, target is 17.7 lol.

Gimmie a shout when you're about the triangle, I'll get you this box

stuarty135

RMS Regular
OP
stuarty135
Drives
E82_135i
On mobile there seems to be a second page for some of the parameters it's tracking. Don't have that app no, but used the MHD logging module. Had to make sure the torque value was ticked before logging, theres a load in that options list, but i think only 20 can be chosen at once.

hmm, as long as it doesn't throw an overboost code you should be okay. Potentially a slight vacuum leak somewhere?

Gimmie a shout when you're about the triangle, I'll get you this box
Will do, i'm in Ballymoney so can pop up whenever really