BTCC 2015 : All chat here .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Latest entry list pre media day .

2015 BTCC LINE-UP SO FAR

MG
Andrew Jordan, Jack Goff

Honda (yet to confirm)
Matt Neal, Gordon Shedden

Infiniti
Richard Hawken, Derek Palmer Jr

WSR BMW
Andy Priaulx, Sam Tordoff, Rob Collard

Motorbase Ford
Alex Martin, tba, tba

Team BMR VW
Colin Turkington, Jason Plato, Aron Smith, Warren Scott

Ciceley Racing Mercedes
Adam Morgan

Eurotech Honda
Jeff Smith, tba

Rob Austin Racing Audi
Rob Austin, Hunter Abbott

Aiden Moffat Racing Mercedes
Aiden Moffat

AmD Ford
Mike Bushell, tba

Welch Motorsport Proton
Andy Wilmot

Speedworks Motorsport Toyota
Tba, Simon Belcher (Handy Motorsport)

Team Hard Toyota
Kieran Gallagher

BTC Racing Chevrolet
Dave Newsham, tba

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I'm cheering on Honda mainly (ownership bias), I'd like to see Turkington do well obviously, I just can't stand Plato though.

timor

RMS Regular
The Eurotech Civics are looking good...
FB_IMG_1425861802295.jpg
FB_IMG_1425861791322.jpg
FB_IMG_1425861782779.jpg
FB_IMG_1425861776226.jpg

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
OP
DEEJAY.B
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
I thought the new license rules meant you had to do a whole season this year onwards . .

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
1st round is today isn't it. Is it just on ITV and no live coverage. Seems a weird day to have a round of it, any reason?

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
Today is just the media launch day, cars unveiled in new livery etc. First round as Cess says is Easter Sunday.

Last edited:

simy

RMS Regular
They're like mini NASCAR's.

I think I preferred it when the cars looked like cars you would see on the roads everyday.

timor

RMS Regular
Some pics from todays' media day.Disappointed that Turkingtons VW didn't have its' race livery,i guess their still sorting out sponsorship details.Interesting to see Nick Hamilton getting a deal of sorts,and while i admire him for his battle against his disabliity i don't really think he's got what it takes for the BTCC,there are better Clio drivers in the Clio Cup series,but it would be nice to be proved wrong!
austin.jpg
belcher.jpg
hamiltom.jpg
hawken.jpg
powermaxed2.jpg
shedden.jpg
welch.jpg
IMG_20150324_184721.jpg

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
They're like mini NASCAR's.

I think I preferred it when the cars looked like cars you would see on the roads everyday.
As long as the ratings great I'm not too bothered by the looks.

Tho do know what you mean and agree.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Some pics from todays' media day.Disappointed that Turkingtons VW didn't have its' race livery,i guess their still sorting out sponsorship details.Interesting to see Nick Hamilton getting a deal of sorts,and while i admire him for his battle against his disabliity i don't really think he's got what it takes for the BTCC,there are better Clio drivers in the Clio Cup series,but it would be nice to be proved wrong!

All about the money!!!
Fair play to the lad but i cant see him doing any more than a few races as he will be at the back of the pack every race.

His previous years in the clio races show he was more a danger to other drivers than anything else! (n)

Edit: Just read its only for 5 races. WTF, give the seat to someone who will do the full season and actually compete for the title!!

Cess

RMS Staff
Who the heck designs the liveries for those cars? They're like bad tribute versions of Irish Tarmac Rally cars from the mid-noughties. A yellow pages on four wheels. That aside, great to see a full grid again

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.